Are you people playing the game in Dolby Digital - WITH an LFE sub-woofer?!

Holy smokes! I forgot to mention this before, so I thought it best to start a thread so people wouldn't miss it. This game sounds AMAZING in Dolby Digital! The surround channel is great... but you are TOTALLY missing the experience, if you do not have a sub-woofer!!

Dolby Pro-Logic will NOT decode that LFE channel, and you are missing-out on the power of that "Hobby Horse" in a power blow. I hear my sub-woofer all the time in my games... but my sub-woofer explodes when I do the power swing with the Hobby Horse. My whole room vibrates (and my sub-woofer settings are set rather conservatively)! Seriously... there should be a warning on the box (I'd say the manual, but there isn't one - except in-game on how to play)... that the LFE channel may produce VERY POWERFUL BASS LEVELS!

The next time I hear my neighbor blasting his radio with that bible-thumping station he listens to... I'm going to throw the game in and give him a taste of the Hobby Horse! :p

OMG... shake the fillings out of your teeth?! I'm familiar with that product, so I don't need to visit that site (again), but I'd say whatever blow you were dishing-out to the enemies in Alice: Madness Returns... you'd be feeling it too! :eek:

You could certainly scare the crap out of anyone sitting on the sofa with you, if they weren't expecting it!!! :p