Top Leaderboards Real?

Metal x360a

Okay so I have researched other threads, I'm only making this one due to my right to start a "new topic" for discussion since all other threads are closed and I cannot express my opinions.

I recently started looking at the Leaderboards on the this website to see how many games there are for the 360 without having to count them individually.

The first thing I noticed was the insane about of gamerscore the top 2 gamers have, that can't be possible I thought.. I started looking at there games played on Xbox.com. I saw a lot of other people talk about certain online games that were probably glitched in but can be easily disproved. I decided to do a background search in a few games that I personally took forever to get 100% completion in.

Among the countless games I could mention, I focused on a game that I'm very fond of, Chromehounds. Yes it was an original Xbox 360 game that's been out since July 2006, but that doesn't mean that it should be completed by now since the servers were closed on January 6, 2010.

With that being said, any dedicated gamer know what the easier/harder achievements are. With this particular game there are 6 achievements that require over 1000+ collective game hours to achieve! I know this is true from talking to people on this website about them.

The main topic in this thread is to bring awareness to everyone who looks at the top people on the leaderboards on this site. I mentioned 'Chromehounds' in particular because every member who has played that game and has those "6" achievements cheated to obtain them.

I am going to investigate other possible scenarios to debunk their "legit" status. I've been a dedicated and legitimate gamer for over 16 years and it is very daunting for other to see them as icons of this wonderful website. I encourage other member to help bring this issue to light, I hope to hear replies for conversation on this topic.

This? Again?

Stallion is legit. You may feel he has no life because he actually spent the time to unlock those achievements, but you spending time to try and "debunk" him is 100x worse. The other threads you found are locked for the same reason. There is no point in discussing this. If the #1 GS person in the world wasn't legit, we would know about, and we would let MS know about it, and we would get them reset.

Just to clarify here, there was indeed a method to get all of the Valor medals in a very short space of time. I didn't do it myself but the basic set up was as follows.

Get a factions secret weapon to spawn, have a four man team capable of defeating it and then constantly replay the map that it spawned on. Under a certain set of circumstances it would never disappear and players could fight it over and over again. Using this method would ensure that your Valor levels ALL progressed at the same rate, ensuring that when you get to level 100 for one you were at 100 for all of them (if they were all equal when you started).

This procedure would still take about 70 odd hours of dedicated play and the co-operation of some of the highly ranked squads on the game - as they were the only ones that would ensure the weapon spawned and keep the specific zone from being recaptured etc.

It is way less than the 900+ hours that it would normally take, and is obviously a bit of an oversight on behalf of the developers. Still this method only came to light shortly before the servers shut down, hence why it was not widely known.