Underrated games

monkeyfish96

We all know underrated games. Games that have great gameplay, art, music, graphics, or something else that make them good, but for some reason, they don't do well on the market and they become under-appreciated. Post your favorite under-appreciated game so others can play them. Mine is: Beyond good and evil. I played it on gamecube and they also made it dlc on xbox.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Cause 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, I bought it on release and still play it all the time, to this day. Best sandbox game ever, IMO.

Tomb Raider Underworld is VERY good. Alan Wake, Singularity, Ghostbusters are all extremely under appreciated.

NIER - Has a great story, great characters and a great sound track. I think it has to be one of the best RPGs i have played on the 360

The Darkness - Graphics may not be as good as some of the bigger FPS but it is a great game and you can even watch cartoons in the game :p

Deadly Premonition - Controls are a bit diffrent but when you get used to them it is really fun to play with a great story.

Enslaved. The good part about it being unnoticed is it is now really cheap.

I have to go with this...'Enslaved' is one of the best games I have had the pleasure of playing on the 360. An amazing action/adventure that seemed to slip under the radar when it was first released! I'd highly recommend it to anyone!

Another game that didn't get the attention it deserves is 'Vanquish'...an awesome little 3rd-person shooter! :uzi:

Sorry, didn't mean to spam the forums with the same thread

Alan Wake : This is best game experience ever. There is no better game than Alan Wake.. buy it, now!

Homefront: I actually enjoyed Homefront! The story was good and the multiplayer is excellent.

Vancouver 2010: One of the games i actually took my time 1000G bot PC and Xbox 360 version.. very fun!

Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper

I think that the Fable games are underrated too, people whinge about how simplistic they are or how they didn't live up to Peter Molyneux's ridiculous promises, but they're still enjoyable games. Hell, the part when you arrive at the Spire in the second Fable was one of the most epic moments in my gaming history!

Just cause 2 is an excellent game for the story line and just messing about. Also dead rising 2 is a very good game its only problem is the online the amount of people on doesn't do it any justice. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

I'll second Alan Wake!! Playing through slowly on the side on Nightmare difficulty at the moment..

Have to add Spider-man: Shattered Dimensions. Most Spider-man games to date have been complete rubbish (except Spider-man 2 on PS2, LOVED the gameplay despite the poor graphics and sound). Shattered Dimensions has plenty to offer, 4 different styles of gameplay in the different dimensions, and a little replay value, going after collectibles, harder difficulties, etc.

I've had about 50hrs of funskies with it!