So, pigcops on insane?

Pormogo

I have every level done on insane except Lady Killer and Duke Burger done. These pigcops keep one-hit melee killing me. Why? I have full ego, and they tele-jump right to where I'm at! FUCK! I'm at Duke Burger part 3, and I toss cinder blocks until they break, which is around the 5th wave or so. As soon as they break, I'm fucked! I shoot all 20 of my shrink ray rounds at two pigcops and they never fucking shrink! The farthest I got was the two assault commanders, but by then I was out of absolutely everything...

Sorry for the rant, but is there a special way to beat these fucks? God, Octaking wasn't as bad as this...

dodge side to side when your fighting them, run anytime your damaged at all the reason your getting killed instantly is the basterds hit you with the leap and then right after they land they throw a one-two punch, if you don't get hit by the leap you'll be fine, and remember pigs are weak to shotty

Pigcops are a menace on insane there even harder!! The easiest way for me was to not stand still in one place keep moving about and get a good distance from them and turn and shoot the shotgun is good for this, when they leap at you shotgun them in the air. If you don't have this weapon then it's alot tuffer as they take alot more hits with other weapons(not the rpg or bombs).

can you use level select on an insane play through to still get the achievement? and by this i mean - do the chapters in any order you like? im stuck on crash course but wouldn't mind doing the rest of the game then come back to it when i can be bothered?

Ye you can there is an indicator on the side showing what difficulties that certain level has been completed in

yeah i noticed the indicators - i just wasn't sure whether to get the achievement you have to start a game from chapter 1 and play through to the end. i don't want to skip chapters, then when i go back to them, on the last chapter i do it doesnt pop lol

One thing i noticed that might help on some of the levels when fighting the pigs is to back track. I noticed that they would follow up to a certain point and then just stand there, and id just waste em with my pistol. Item management is another thing to consider. I pretty much went through the whole of insane with a shrink-ray and pistol, Id sometime swap one of my guns for a rocket launcher and shotgun, use up all the ammo and then go and pick up the shrinkray. Also be patient, you cant really rambo it on insane...unless you like looking at the loading screen.

Backtracking is the best option but in these levels the fighting area is much tighter and has less cover. It can be a pain. If you dodge their jump they will be easy to take down though as they kind of stay in their position for a few seconds. Two shotgun blasts at point blank will do it. The hardest bit is that area where the berserkers are with the jetpack aliens but their fire is easy to dodge and usually you'll only face 2 berserkers at a time. Just remember to always be on the move and make sure you have the shotgun and not the ripper. The pistol is decent if you aim is good. Fire the pistol at the head as you backtrack and then if it closes the gap switch to the shotie.