Achievement Search

x McGrim x

i dont think its necessary. why would you want to search for random achievements? you will only need to look up achievements for a game you are playing, so you can just go to that game's list and see them all...

thanks for the suggestion though.

Let's say you were looking for a certain amount of points to reach a mile-stone gamerscore. I noticed a post in general yesterday where somebody was looking for a 1-point achievement so they could reach 6996. There could be other parameters as well such as the achievements that unlock gamerpics. If others have ideas for parameters, post them here.

• 1 year later...

I think before that, they should work on making the search box work properly, because unless you put the EXACT game title in, it wont show anything up. It needs to be a like, you put say, "The" into the box, and all games with "The" in the title show up, isntead of you needing to put "The GaMex" if it's like that, and because you put "The GaMeX" it wont find it at all. That's what I've noticed anyway.

~Bryce

Let's say you were looking for a certain amount of points to reach a mile-stone gamerscore. I noticed a post in general yesterday where somebody was looking for a 1-point achievement so they could reach 6996.

Well we have this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61125

I'm pretty sure this came up before and it was deemed unnecessary. As far as searching by difficulty, it's a pretty good idea but it would be rather hard to work out since we all have different ideas of what's "difficult." Then it gets weird comparing difficulty across different types of games; is beating expert drums on Rock Band the same as Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic from GTA4?

• 1 year later...

Kind of separate, but I'd like to be able to click on the recently played games under your gamercard in the top corner of the screen and be directed to the forums for that game.

If it's recently played, I'm most likely trying to get points in it, so this allows me to jump to it without going through the search menus