Ymir on Hardest Diffucluty The Easy Way

anthonyd46

The first part i just simply tried to hack and flash and lighting storm really no trick there just takes some practice but the second part in front of the cave of ages i was struggling but then figured this out and i barely got hit.

1. He is going to shoot at you there will be three shots 2 will be normal shots one will freeze and blow up LT the normals and dash out of the way for the blow up.

2. Now he brings out his ice beams simply do the cyclone move and charge towards him when u are about an inch away from his body he will give up on the ice beams. If you did this right you will take no damage at this part.

3. There will now be a grapple point use it and the second thor grabs on hit Y.

4. Repeat step 1 2 and 3 once

4. Mad dash to the Cave of ages power the thing up at least half way (thats where the center starts to be red)

5. Now he will come back but he does the SAME EXACT PATTERN. Simply do the LT and dash for the projectiles as in step 1. Cyclone for the beams and get an inch away again like you did in step 2. Repeat step 3 again and do this whole price twice.

6. Now when u go to the cave u should be able to finish the thing fully and battle complete

So to summarize.

Projectiles : LT for 2 dash for bomb one

Ice Beams : Cyclone and go right up to his body

Grapple: Grapple on then Press Y

Two rounds of this for each time he appears.

Note: If you DO NOT manage your odinforce correctly you will need to do one of the ice beam parts without the cyclone this is ok because u are taking so little damage at times doing this if u the projectiles having to deal with the ice beams once is ok.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...