|11-22-2011, 10:56 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2011
i need fighting tips
well i just started playing this game again and i got to the arena guild i have won 1 fight now i am struggling i cannot win i need tips anything helps anywhere to get a better weapon easiear places to fright (mage guild, thief guild etc) or anything plz help thank you
|11-22-2011, 11:17 PM||#2|
Join Date: Apr 2009
It helps if you are at least level 10, so if you are lower then some of the later fights will be tough.
1) Take alot of health potions in with you
2) Use enchanted weapons for extra damage or use poison on your weapons or both
3) Learn how to block and counter attack
4) You can cheat and use an exploit by jumping up on top of the wall and either using magic or shooting arrows at your opponents until they die.
5) Once you beat everybody and you are over level 25 you will have the option of fighting 1,2, or 3 Minataur Lords. You can exploit them by running back into the entrance tunnel and using hit and run tactics or ranged weapons as they are 90% unlikely to reach you because their horns get stuck on the entrance. They do sometimes get through though. Its easy cash and a good way to increase skills. Of course you can also just jump on the wall too.
Last edited by ExtremeRugburn; 11-22-2011 at 11:21 PM.
|11-24-2011, 10:13 AM||#4|
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Australia, melb
In what I remember noo, most of the other guilds (mages, fighters and Dark brotherhood) are located in other towns although the thieves has tasks near the imperial city.
Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion
Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim
Games currently working on
Dead Space 2
Assassin's Creed III