Idle boosting method

NyteShade

WARNING: YOU WILL ONLY BE MAKING AROUND 22,000XP OR MORE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOUR DOING A MATCH, IF YOU ADD MORE BOTS AND SIT AT THE SITE YOU WILL PROBABLY GAIN MORE BUT WILL ALSO DIE ALOT MORE

EXCELLENT VIDEO GUIDE ON THIS 1ST PAGE BY:Killer Kenny NL All credit goes to him for the video and thanks Kenny for making one...

Game Mode: Free Play

Map: Reactor

Time: 30:00Mins

Game Type: StopWatch

Difficulty: Easy

Bots: 2

Team: offensive

XP: A round 22,000 to 25

XP Every 10 to 20 secs:75Xp

TIP: Make sure you are on offense and make sure you use either a medic or engineer why? because they are considered guarding the Hack in order to recieve the 75xp you need to be on guarding postion..........

Offensive Team Select Help: Press Start and towards your left hand side you will see change team select RESISTANCE and hit B to back out to the game and it will show a 15sec respawn now wait till you spawn..

XP: 75 depending, Sometimes it will go to 50 and bounce back to 75 it will drop lower all the way down to 15 and will go back up, So dont worry if you do not see the 75 it will eventually work its way back up

Xp A Round: 21,000 to 25,000

Here's what you do make sure your an offensive team, Now behind the hack terminal you will see 3 pillars go behind the middle one and just sit there the 75xp will either automatically show up or make its way up from 15 to 50 to 75, Now if for some reason the CPU A.I. Does not stop the Hack and you move on to the next mission, Head over to the area your suppose to place a charge now towards your left and right you see a ramp leading down go down to the middle of the area and sit there the cpu A.I will not bother to look for you and you can just sit and milk out the 75xp a round...............

This Method is only for people who want to IDLE for 30mins a Match...

you can do this with 4 friends if you want also

The Lowest You Will Reach And Should Reach Is 18,000 to 19,000, If you get lower then 18,000 to 19,000 you are doing something wrong

YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS WITH NO BOTS YOU WILL ONLY GAIN 10 TO 15PTS AROUND!, YOU MAY TRY 3 OR 4 BOTS BUT IN ALL HONESTY THATS KINDA PUSHING TO WANNA GET YOURSELF KILLED...

Edited by NyteShade

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for this, man. I'm currently trying it out and it works brilliantly. I do die like once every five minutes with two bots, but other than that, pretty decent exp while doing barely anything!

Thanks for this, man. I'm currently trying it out and it works brilliantly. I do die like once every five minutes with two bots, but other than that, pretty decent exp while doing barely anything!

Sup if your getting killed that often try sliding over to the left a little bit for some reason they leave you alone I probably get killed once a round and sometimes not at all

Well, thanks for that extra tip, but I can't be bother to pay attention to the screen while I'm doing other stuff. xD

Btw, if you are medic, using a Self-Syringe (requires rank 4) helps a bit, since you get up again instead of respawning and running all the way back to your spot.

You can, but you'd only get 10 exp instead of the 75 with two bots. It's better to die once in a while with that much exp gained.

By the way, OP forgot to mention that you have to set your objective to "Guard the Vent" to get the full 75 XP. Otherwise you'll only get 50.

Well, thanks for that extra tip, but I can't be bother to pay attention to the screen while I'm doing other stuff. xD

Btw, if you are medic, using a Self-Syringe (requires rank 4) helps a bit, since you get up again instead of respawning and running all the way back to your spot.

thanks for the reminder, im editing as I go

Guide's a bit vague on how to set up the match, I think. Because when I set it up to what I think it's trying to say I only got at max 50 exp per 10 seconds and the enemy AI took over the vent system straight away.

so is it 2 bots on each team or 2 bots altogether

and how do you set the amount of bots you'd like, is it the min/max team size option? if yes what should the min and max be?

Time is up top so is the amount of bots you should have....

Cheers for this Method! I'm watching the Football today so may as well do this, I put a turret to my left and landmine to my right and never died once :D

putting a turret in is a good idea as you get a decent 40+ points when it kills on of the bots - i managed to get 24k in 30mins using this method and i was watching a movie and when my controller rumbled i checked my xbox and moved my guy back to where he was - easy :D

Edited by romanzad