A nutshell of the eggs/map

--Not solely my contribution--

Perk Locations

Deadshot Daquiri - Top of the lighthouse. Basically the same as having the aim assist on Modern Warfare 2. Click the left trigger, locks onto the zombies head.

Double Tap Root Beer (claymores) - As you first take the stairs up the ship (from the beginning) it's the first debris on the right side; move the boat/debris across from the MPL, proceed to the far end of the ship and there you have it... plus claymores.

Stamin-Up - Located in the lower lighthouse/accessed from lighthouse basement; you will see a door, and an ice slide behind the stairs. Open the door and proceed outside, where you will find a room with this perk. IF THE BOX IS BEHIND THE LIGHTHOUSE IT WILL BE IN THIS SAME LOCATION.

Speed Cola (Knife) - This perk is located close to Stamin-up; the aforementioned ice slide will bring you right to it. Be careful as it will dump you in icy water. Someone I was playing with said the knife was here too but I must run past it every time because I've never seen it.

Quick Revive - Located at the spawn, on what i call quick revive island

PHD Flopper - Located underneath the light house, one floor above where the old crew is trapped. Pretty useful if you have a ray gun or scavenger.

JUGGERNOG - Toward the furthermost rear of the ship in the basement. If you run past the MPL, and continue across the ship, opposite side of the ship where double tap root beer is, you will find jug. you must go under the ship, through some water, and you will run into it. It can also be accessed by opening the door next to the mp40, and then opening a door on the far corner, that leads downstairs (next to the semtex).

ZIP LINES

To use the zip lines you just jump and you're automatically taken across the map.

The first zip line is located by the power on the ship. You can use it at any point, as soon as you're at it.

The second zip line is located at the top of the light house. There are two dials on the wall of the top and second highest floor that you must operate in order to open the zip line door, making it accessible. This will take you, as mentioned before, to the end of the ship, opposite of double tap, closest to juggernog.

FLINGER

in order to make this work, you must open up the upper outside section by the lighthouse, with the large metal catwalk, etc.

get used to the delay.

Pack A Punch

Moves around the map randomly on a pre set timer. the Lighthouse will spin, then lightning will strike and the screen will get yellow. at this point, the light house light will bug out, until it points to some place in the water where the PaP has been relocated.

NEW WEAPONS

VR-11 - changes zombies into humans, kind of a mix between a monkey bomb and a nova gas crawler. Can be VERY annoying as it will disperse herds in multiple directions, making organized circles difficult, and led the last man standing in my match to go down. Pack a punched it didn't seem any different. PaP it and shoot a zombie 2/3 times for cheevo. If you shoot George twice with it, he will also calm down.

Scavenger - don't fire this thing at any zombies within 100 feet of you. We're talking crossbow x10. Vaporizes them. Get phd flopper. Upgrade for cheevo.

Semtex - Semtex is located towards the back end of the second ship, the outline is on the side of one of the transport units.

Dogs / Monkeys / Boss Round - There does not appear to be such a round. You are stuck with Senor Romero the whole time. That means no mandatory max ammos. No free perks unless you down Georgie.

EASTER EGGS!!!

Hidden Song

1st Meteor : On the left of the spawn area on a steel barrel you can hear the weird alien sound it emits.

2nd Meteor : In the room with the PhD Flopper room just laying underneath the old night stand with the clock on it.

3rd Meteor : On ship in the dinner room on one of the booth chairs.

Alternatively, you may activate two of the meteorites and one of the torn up number clues and the song will still play.

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae291/cactusfromrecordbin/?action=view&current=0503011058.jpg

The BIG easter egg

Step 1: Turn the power on

Step 2: Go to the door at the bottom of the lighthouse and knife the door...listen to what each character has to say to initiate it. They will mention needing a fuse.

Step 3: Go to the room above, there will be a fuse lying on the table under the post board. It will not appear unless the npc has mentioned it and your character replies in confirmation. Nick the door again if it hasn't. Pick it up and bring it back to the door. This will activate the Generators.

The fuse will be upstairs all the time after you listen to the whole conversation. It might be one the table by the perk, it might be in a corner by the closet or it might be on the table behind papers with 3 looking like car battaries. Thats at least the 3 places i found them at and they are always upstairs not entering the lighthouse.

I usually either find it on the table or in the green locker.

Step 4: Destroy the force field generator across from the door (Scavanger is recommended, but semtex grenades work)

Step 5: Destroy generator located near the front of the ship where the power is, hiding on a small island on the left (straight past mpl)

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae291/cactusfromrecordbin/?action=view&current=0503011140.jpg

Step 6: Destroy generator located near the path underneath the power ship. when you clear the rubble to go to the other ship, drop down to said ship, turn around and drop down again, it's located to the right

http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae291/cactusfromrecordbin/?action=view&current=0503011140.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs981.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fae291%2Fcactusfromrecordbin%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D0503011140a.jpg

Step 7: Destroy generator located at dock (seen from the top of the lighthouse)

(http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae291/cactusfromrecordbin/?action=view&current=0503011140.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs981.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fae291%2Fcactusfromrecordbin%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D0503011154.jpg)

Step 8: Return to door to find the field has been disabled, then knife again to hear next objective

Step 9: Vodka - It's encased in ice with the bottle sticking out of the top and it's ALWAYS hanging off a railing where a team mate can be below it to catch it.

-First place was right where the two boats connect (power switch boat and jugger boat) where you buy the debris which drops you below onto the jugger boat. It was on the left railing.

-Second place was where the fuse box is, go up to where the mystery box is and it's on the railing right there over hanging the section with quick revive.

-Last place was on top of the light house over hanging the section where you zipwire over.

You have to knife it and it drops and someone HAS to catch it, if you don't it will spawn elsewhere.

take it back and receive instructions to get 'golden rod'.

Vodka is only on multiplayer. If solo, this step is skipped.

---Solo mode only---

Step 10a: (GOLDEN ROD SOLO) Go to the helm of the ship where the steering wheel is. One handle is red. Turn that to the 5 o'clock position (diagonal down+right). There are 3 levers to the right of that. Move the first one once, the second does not move, move the third 2 or 3 times. A foghorn should sound and light should arrive beamed from the submarine into the lighthouse.

Step 10b: You are going to need a VR-11, more than likely PaP'd. In the lighthouse where the green light is, change zombie(s) into humans, kill them and let them rise into the light. The golden rod will drop from this.

---Multiplayer version---

Step 10b: (GOLDEN ROD MULTI) - It's still unconfirmed as far as I know, but it's more than likely the dials. It is most assuredly not found in the cave's rubble, unless the dials somehow make it appear there.

Dials

In the lighthouse are 4 dials each to its own floor.

They are colored purple, blue, orange, and yellow from bottom to top.

It is believed they correspond with the audio whatchamacallits, and might be tuned to a frequency. Hasn't figured it out yet.

ardcore82 says:

Turn order

Each dial has a colour on it. From top to bottom they are Yellow, Orange, Blue and Purple.

Turning the dials advances them 1 number, each dial also advances other dials.

Turning each dial has the following effect:

Yellow= Yellow +1 Orange +1

Orange= Orange +1 Yellow +1 Blue +1

Blue= Blue +1 Orange +1 Purple +1

Purple= Purple +1 Blue +1

Okay so I immediately dismissed the morse code theory as ridiculous...but I was wrong. The morse code translates to 2746...which is the same as the colored scraps found amongst the stage.

Each number also makes a pitch which I can only assume corresponds to a foghorn so after setting the dials...

Purple-6

Blue-4

Orange-7

Yellow-2

...hit the foghorns in relation to their dials in accordance to the floors. IE: if purple is on the first floor (i think it is, not sure) hit the fog horn with the same sound that #6 on the dials makes, then the fog horn with the same pitch as #4, then so on and so forth in the order of the floors. Makes sense?

Edited by Mightyfurious

"The golden/metal rod is located to the right of where you spawn. Go into the cave and the rod is in some ice. Again knife it and grab it by pressing X << thumb up so he can see"

Got this from youtube, can anyone try it and say if it works?

ardcore82 says:

Turn order

Each dial has a colour on it. From top to bottom they are Yellow, Orange, Blue and Purple.

Turning the dials advances them 1 number, each dial also advances other dials.

Turning each dial has the following effect:

Yellow= Yellow +1 Orange +1

Orange= Orange +1 Yellow +1 Blue +1

Blue= Blue +1 Orange +1 Purple +1

Purple= Purple +1 Blue +1

But looking at the achievement description there has to be at least one way to get it by yourself. Why would the include the solo part on the description if you couldn't get it all that way?

But yeah, whatever this might take to complete, we sure soon will read about it somewhere

Just so everyone knows, you can blow up the generators with regular grenades. Just cook them first. Also about the vodka, I'm guessing that it's only required when playing Co-op, because I was not asked to get vodka after the generators, it went straight to golden rod, both times I made it to that point on solo.

Just so everyone knows, you can blow up the generators with regular grenades. Just cook them first. Also about the vodka, I'm guessing that it's only required when playing Co-op, because I was not asked to get vodka after the generators, it went straight to golden rod, both times I made it to that point on solo.

Alright thank you for pointing out the vodka isn't required while playing solo :)

I'm going to have to agree, though I haven't played solo. Reason being is you need two people to get the vodka.

Taken straight from the Call of Duty Wiki

After getting the vodka, Richtofen asks the player to locate "a long, stiff, golden rod". The Golden Rod is behind a wall in the cave near the beginning. The player needs to shoot the wall that looks like a pile of rubble with either the upgraded Ray Gun or V-R11.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Original_Characters_Trapped

The search continues...

Some people think its on the ship near the power room... not sure really. Others say you need to shoot rubble near the beginning on the path up to the lighthouse with an upgraded ray gun or scavenger. I'd figure it out myself but the past couple hours has been really hard to find a competent team to even stay alive, so I can't really explore.

With the song you can activate it by pressing X above or below where the meteorites are. i was on the stairs on the first lighthouse door you come too and pressed X above where the meteorite is and activated this one. So i found out that you can activate them above or below where they actually are. I also did this for the one on the power boat where i activated this on the floor above the table and chairs where it sits.

Edited by matthewh00
adding info

saw this on the wiki

"Each are colour coded and imply that each player in a four-player party have to individually enter one of the numbers into their precoloured dial from the required code, which can be found on the top of the lighthouse balcony by activating the radio in front of the barrels at the end. It is unknown at the moment the correct method to proceed with this easter egg."

>:/ got my hopes up..and then "it is unknown at the moment the correct method to proceed with this easter egg"

OKAY!!! LISTEN LISTEN!! I just found another thing. If you look straight from where you start, at the huge rock that the lighthouse sits on there is a symbol on the rock. Looks like a little sideways rocket.

pic: http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/Jond892/110504-025521.jpg

Edited by Schism

i've also seen one other thing, but it might be because i've been staring at this map for hours now and its late but there is a FAINT LIGHT wayyyy out at sea if your standing on top the juggernaut boat looking away from the map.... maybe snipe it but all i have is an mp40 so i can't zoom it

saw this on the wiki

"Each are colour coded and imply that each player in a four-player party have to individually enter one of the numbers into their precoloured dial from the required code, which can be found on the top of the lighthouse balcony by activating the radio in front of the barrels at the end. It is unknown at the moment the correct method to proceed with this easter egg."

>:/ got my hopes up..and then "it is unknown at the moment the correct method to proceed with this easter egg"

OKAY!!! LISTEN LISTEN!! I just found another thing. If you look straight from where you start, at the huge rock that the lighthouse sits on there is a symbol on the rock. Looks like a little sideways rocket.

pic: http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab92/Jond892/110504-025521.jpg

good lead. thx

After you destroy the generators and go back to the door for the next assignment there will be a flashing light far away that will make some kind of sound, it goes like "duh.. duh duh..... duh" and so on. Maybe every string of "notes" corresponds to a number for the timers in the lighthouse that you can spin. I suspect it has something to do with the golden rod because it starts as soon as you are done with the generators.