Team fortress 2 online??

Did you decide to make a useless comment on all of my posts, man? ;)

Oh, and I don't work here. But if my response made him think next time, making this forum having less useless threads, than I am glad and so should you be.

the person has 8 posts, they are probably never coming back to this forum. I also get the feeling they don't learn this lesson.

Did you decide to make a useless comment on all of my posts, man? ;)

Oh, and I don't work here. But if my response made him think next time, making this forum having less useless threads, than I am glad and so should you be.

Whoa there fella...

I was actually joking...In this thread and the other one.

But I know why your defensive about it. This forum (Orange Box in general) is woefully moderated, and in fact - It needs cleaning up altogether as much as it needs moderation. I was pointing out that people like Mosspyne force you to keep having to do this. I don't like seeing "IS DIS GAM DEAD!?!$" threads anymore than you do...

These threads, useless as they are, are not worth doing research for people who can't use a god-damn search bar. The easiest thing you could do is just contact the actual mods about this. They could easily sticky a weekly update page. It would only take a few of us to post every now and then to let people know how the game is doing.

The single handed approach doesn't work, hell, they probably might not even notice a sticky. You gotta stop going into individual threads though, it just keeps those threads more alive. I wouldn't even be replying now if I didn't think we'd got our wires crossed. Your not the only person who can't stand it.

Relax man - trying to stamp out junk posts is totally not worth your time.

Edited by Vault Lad

Whoa there fella...

I was actually joking...In this thread and the other one.

But I know why your defensive about it. This forum (Orange Box in general) is woefully moderated, and in fact - It needs cleaning up altogether as much as it needs moderation. I was pointing out that people like Mosspyne force you to keep having to do this. I don't like seeing "IS DIS GAM DEAD!?!$" threads anymore than you do...

These threads, useless as they are, are not worth doing research for people who can't use a god-damn search bar. The easiest thing you could do is just contact the actual mods about this. They could easily sticky a weekly update page. It would only take a few of us to post every now and then to let people know how the game is doing.

The single handed approach doesn't work, hell, they probably might not even notice a sticky. You gotta stop going into individual threads though, it just keeps those threads more alive. I wouldn't even be replying now if I didn't think we'd got our wires crossed. Your not the only person who can't stand it.

Relax man - trying to stamp out junk posts is totally not worth your time.

Sorry for the answer. I just never can be sure that someone is joking or trying to be an ass just because there are people out there who actually care about the forum. I already earned the forumpolice rank just because I don't shit where I eat. I mean, every game has like at least 50 pages of threads. Now take away the bullshit ones, and you will have 5 page of pure information, problem solving, and intelligent discussion. Nobody should tell me that we need more than that.

The mods don't have time/don't care/don't think it is important and even after I posted at the feedback forum, nothing happened.

So I just feel the urge to do something by myself. If the next visitor finds a better forum here, I already reached my goal. I don't just do it only for my sake, but for the forum as well. I got many help from here, and this is the least I can do.

As for threads like this, it should be deleted at the first place, and not we should take care not to keep it alive.

Peace.