Time Limits for each mission

All the campaign missions have got a certain time-limit in which to complete it. This, together with all primary and secondary objectives, will earn you a gold medal and 3 Core Skill Points.

Anyone bothered in posting the time they took for a mission since at the moment (Hardcore / single player / campaign) I only get Bronze each time so levelling my soldier is quite slow...

I have Gold in all campaign missions, I have done every primary and secondary objectives and finished in less time as possible. Some missions took me about 30 minutes, others about 40 minutes and the last one about 1 hour. Just keep rushing and if you see that enemies are constantly coming to you (possible "infinite spawn", as in the concrete buildings you have to clean in the final mission) just go through them and kick their asses and you' ll see that they won' t spawn anymore!

Good luck (-: .

The timing is not the key to gold just make sure all primary and secondary objectives are complete. I replayed all campaign missions alone and got all gold. I think the times have been put in there to compare fastest times with friends. I didnt really struggle on any mission, if you need a hand give me a shout.

GT Sir Salford

The timing is not the key to gold just make sure all primary and secondary objectives are complete. I replayed all campaign missions alone and got all gold. I think the times have been put in there to compare fastest times with friends. I didnt really struggle on any mission, if you need a hand give me a shout.

GT Sir Salford

That's a weird find... Yet, glad it worked for you... I'm quite certain I done all objectives on Mission 6 (I usually check while playing what the objectives are) but didn't get Gold at the end.

Hope to finish Campaign today, then will start over again, just for fun, also to get gold and max another soldier :)

Hope to have more news/info soon.

According to the manual, to get gold is necessary to finish the missions under a specific hidden time. The pic above i posted is taken from the manual

However, this is minus the time spent resetting badly coded AI pathing as to allow a trigger area of the campaign mission...hehehe I now realise why I failed gold on a few missions.. Charlie team holding me back:uzi:

So, so far we have too little :(

1 - 25 mins

2 - 30 mins

3 - 36 mins

4 -

5 - 58 mins

6 - 42 mins

7 - 32 mins

8 -

9 - 39 mins

10 - 65 mins

On the official forums aint nothing about this

Edited by SirDracu

is it the time limit though or is it complete the mission without dying? as Andreas_loel mentioned its strange putting a time limit into a game like this.

this is just my opinion though as the only mission i completed on gold was the first 1 and did so without dying which got me thinking, what do you guys think?

Its clearly stated. Complete the mission gives you bronze, getting the optional objectives as you complete it gets you silver, and doing both of these within a time period will get you gold. You can die many times, there is no score based medals in campaign.

So, so far we have too little :(

1 - 25 mins

2 - 30 mins

3 - 36 mins

4 - 42 mins

5 - 58 mins

6 - 42 mins

7 - 32 mins

8 -

9 - 39 mins

10 - 65 mins

On the official forums aint nothing about this

Just added 42 mins to mission 4, got my lifer achievement now. Time to gain 28 levels and then its bye bye for this game