Do Koins have a use after 100% Krypt?

Proclaimer001

If I'm not mistaken you can't actually complete the Tower (not for the achievement anyway) if you skip missions. Has anyone skipped mission 300 and does that still get you the costume?

You still get the costume and the achievement for the costume but not for beating the challenge tower.

If I'm not mistaken you can't actually complete the Tower (not for the achievement anyway) if you skip missions. Has anyone skipped mission 300 and does that still get you the costume?

no, you cant skip it for the complete achivement, but you can for the individual Test Your "" achvs

no, you cant skip it for the complete achivement, but you can for the individual Test Your "" achvs

You do get the achievement for unlocking mileena's alt costume, even if you skip. You can even pay to skip challenge 300 and get it. It will also unlock all the Test Your... challenges and allow for all those achievements. To get the Tower Master achievement though, you would then have to go back and complete the challenges you skipped. As far as I know there is no penalty for this however.

the tower,and thats pretty much it.But to get the tower achievement,can't skip any tower missions.But if you want that mileena alt bad,well then you can skip to the end of the tower and go complete the challanges later (if you have the money for it).

Edited by Knight D3m0n
typo