Any Australians with MK9???

SevenJesterHats

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the game part of your Contraband list? How are you going to receive it if that's the case?

I heard its fine if you order just one copy of the game, but to order up a bunch of copies and re sell them here(Australia). You will get caught and fined.

So as long as u order one, we can get the game? any australians got it yet?

I heard its fine if you order just one copy of the game, but to order up a bunch of copies and re sell them here(Australia). You will get caught and fined.

So as long as u order one, we can get the game? any australians got it yet?

Few people here have got it:

http://forums.xbox.com/36244477/ShowPost.aspx

After reading this i decided to give it a try, i'm tracking the shipping and it's on its way to Australia now, fingers crossed it gets through customs over the next few days.

Just checked the tracking and my copy has cleared customs and is currently in the back of a Fed Ex truck inbound to my house. :woop:

(Raises middle finger to Australian Govt & shouts "MORTAL KOMBAT")

Congrats on getting it through! Unless of course the package that's being tracked was replaced with one from the government that has a middle finger at you. ;)

Where'd you order it from DEG23? I was going to order a few copies from play-asia.com, but I'm not sure of the exact region/version to get first :)

I have read that some people have ordered boxes of 20+ versions and had them clear customs (Not kidding here, at all!)

Where'd you order it from DEG23? I was going to order a few copies from play-asia.com, but I'm not sure of the exact region/version to get first :)

I have read that some people have ordered boxes of 20+ versions and had them clear customs (Not kidding here, at all!)

Got mine from Play Asia, the US version. The website says that all versions including the asian version are region free for Xbox but i went with the US version cos i'm not sure what language the asian version was in. Also paid extra for Fed Ex so i could track it but i don't think that matters, probably just takes longer to ship for the standard snail mail.

Haven't heard of anyone ordering bulk amounts but few of my friends ordered the standard on PS3 then got either the kollectors or tournament edition for 360 and they all passed customs no worries.

You all feel sorry for the poor australians?

HA!

What about the germans?

We're here in a far more worse situation then the people from down under.

Here in germany the game also has no age classification/rating,

so it is NOT possible for me to play the game online.

And NO DLC Codes work.

The only thing i could do was test the game only (2 day online pass)

But after that I'm not able to use the online features, and can't get the online Achievments.

Will Australians still be able to buy DLC for their accounts if they import?

And I dont mean use a US account and download hte DLC there, I mean, if we import a PAL version from, say, Singapore, can we still buy the DLC on our local accounts?

Will Australians still be able to buy DLC for their accounts if they import?

And I dont mean use a US account and download hte DLC there, I mean, if we import a PAL version from, say, Singapore, can we still buy the DLC on our local accounts?

I don't think there will be DLC content on our local/Australian marketplace because the game has been banned, regardless of whether your copy is PAL or US.

What may be the only possibility is to create an account from another region and download that. Many Australians have already done that with the online code, as it won't download from the Australian marketplace, (keeps saying content unavailable)

You just need to create a US/UK account on your console, and use the code with that account.

Because DLC is linked to both the account and the initial console it's downloaded to, you will be able to play online with your AU account (and any other accounts on the console).

Edited by Karachi King

You just need to create a US/UK account on your console, and use the code with that account.

Because DLC is linked to both the account and the initial console it's downloaded to, you will be able to play online with your AU account (and any other accounts on the console).

Thanks, ill give it a try