x360a Club Thread

Club Overview

Club Level: 3 (Maximum Level reached)

Club Location: Hawaii (East Coast)

Club Donations: $22,484,973 - PLEASE DO NOT DONATE. Nothing can happen with the money you donate, it can't be retrieved and the club has everything money can buy. You will be wasting your money for no purpose.

This club is mainly run by myself, Scotsman Elite, and a very select few Executives.

It's objective is to allow people to get ALL Club related achievements and/or the in-game objectives.

I myself, may not race or contribute as much as others, however I will keep an eye on everything and maintain an overview of the running of the Club to ensure everything is kept up-to-date, whether it be the Members List below or the inviting/dismissing of members.

Please note: Becoming a member for this club is not permament. You are a temporary member and WILL be dismissed at some point.

For chilling out with some buddies, please create a new club. This is for achievements/objectives only.

IMPORTANT: Please be aware of my change in gamertag. It is now TA7 I ELITE

Club Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How do I get into the Club?

A. To enter the club, please message either the President or any of the Executives for permission to enter the club. Once you have sent a message to ONE of these people, do not send a second message or repeat the message to other Executives.

The Executives in place are there because they are active.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state whether your invitation is for ACHIEVEMENTS or OBJECTIVES or ACH/OBJ for both.

Put this tag on the end of your message.

This is important because I will dismiss anyone who has all of the achievements and has stated they needed so. Anyone looking for the objectives MUST keep me up-to-date on their progress or you will run the risk of being dismissed.

Once you have sent your message, you may not recieve a reply. Come back here and check to see if your name has been added to the Waiting List. If it has not, please wait as it will arrive within a day or two.

Q. I'm on the Waiting List, what do I do now?

A. If you're on the Waiting List, a Friends Request from either The President or one of the Executives will be sent to you. It is important that you recognise who these people are and do not ignore the Friends Request. This is the way of contact between yourself and the Senior Members in order to be invited into the club.

Once you have accepted the Friends Request, wait for them to come online, then politely ask them to invite you to the club. They will then send you a request in-game to join the Club and you will be a Raw Recruit.

Q. How do I get promoted when I'm in the Club to drive the Cars?

A. When you have been invited to the club, please help other members in the club with getting atleast either 1 Achievement or 2 Objectives. There will be other players in your position. There won't be many free rides. By that I mean you won't be invited to drive the cars and then leave the club without putting a bit of effort in.

I have allowed players in the past to do this and won't be doing it again. A lot of people have put hard work into getting the Club to where it is and newcomers will not recieve a free pass through that hard work.

As I've said, message other members that are online - Or even the Executive that invited you to see if you can offer help.

Once either myself, the President or another Executive has deemed you helpful, you will be promoted.

After which you may be allowed to stay, please read further for more details.

Q. I have the achievements, what happens now?

A. As stated above, you must add a tag to the end of your invitation message to allow us to determine what type of member you will be and when you can be dismissed. If you stated you were looking for all of the achievements and have them all, please go to the Office in the Club House and "Leave Club" to allow room for future members. Upon leaving the Club, please send me a message so I can edit the Members List

If you have stated you want the objectives or both achievements & objectives, you will have to keep me informed of your progress as I cannot check your in-game objectives. I can only check your achievements and that is what my dimissals will go by. If I do not hear from you within a gap of 1 week, you will be instantly dismissed without warning. (Only applies to objective related members)

Again, if you have completed everything - Please "Leave Club" and let me know so I can edit the list below.

Keeping me informed of your progress will keep your place in the Club safe and is the only way of doing so. Failing to do so will only waste both your time and mine.

Q. I have been kicked out of the Club but I wasn't finished. What will I do?

A. If you have been dismissed and have not received a message, please let me know via Xbox Live (Gamertag: Scotsman Elite) and I will resolve the issue.

You may have either been inactive, appeared to have all of the Club related achievements or been dimissed by mistake. It's not a big deal, just message me letting me know whether you are there for Achievements, Objectives or both and we'll get the situation under control.

Q. I have a question but it was not answered above, who do I talk to?

A. If you have any general queries that have not been discussed, please feel free to message me anytime on Xbox Live - Scotsman Elite

You can message me about anything TDU2 related, it doesn't have to be about Clubs.

Q. What can I/will I post in this thread?

A. This thread is for arranging dates/times best suited for racing or arranging an event to complete any objectives or achievements. Anything remotely related to this club can be posted in here, whether it's to arrange something or not. Anything you feel relevant toward this club, or if you want to let everyone know something relating to Clubs in general, please feel free to put a post in here.

Club Name

x360a 2

Members List

President

R1Raven 69

Executives

TA7 I ELITE

Members

Dimrill (ACH)

Elgaard (ACH/OBJ)

HamsterLV (ACH)

HOCKFirstBlood (ACH)

I Marcus85 I (ACH/OBJ)

iZer (ACH/OBJ)

Jester726 (OBJ)

MERLINMAGIC1978 (ACH/OBJ)

Nordicflint swe (OBJ/ACH)

Philly46 (ACH)

St Helens RLFC (ACH/OBJ)

stiminal (ACH/OBJ)

Suicide Perkies (ACH/OBJ)

Thugsta96 (ACH)

Whacko Mango (ACH)

Raw Recruits

AG zdmetal (ACH)

Capn SlashD (ACH/OBJ)

Ian333333 (ACH/OBJ)

JAD7 (ACH)

MR2TURBO (ACH/OBJ)

PoppyGalaxy (ACH)

Stalkid86 (ACH/OBJ)

(( 24 / 32 ))

Waiting List

AMIRITE 512 (ACH/OBJ)

BadTriangle (ACH/OBJ)

DJEvilD33 (ACH)

goldyman77 (ACH/OBJ)

Jorole (ACH/OBJ)

Krystof (ACH)

leetiger92 (ACH)

Lord Arkhan (ACH/OBJ)

McFuzzington (ACH/OBJ)

MechaHertz (ACH/OBJ)

MytH FTW (ACH/OBJ)

NMErickson (ACH)

OGxTR1PL3xOG (ACH/OBJ)

pantyhamster (ACH/OBJ)

peacemak3r (ACH/OBJ)

PsychoticEnergy (ACH/OBJ)

Slash Austria1 (ACH)

Sp33dy89 (ACH/OBJ)

WheelieHamster (ACH)

I'd like to open the door for someone who is willing to become an Executive in this club. I can't always guarantee my activity and having someone else on board will allow for more recruits to get into the club faster and take some of the load off of myself.

If you're interested in becoming an Executive, please fill out the form below and PM me here on the forums. Please do NOT reply to this thread or PM on XBL.

------

Gamertag:

Are you in a club?:

How often are you online?:

Why do you want to become an Executive?:

Do you understand the rules of this club?:

------

I'll be looking at the applications over the next few days and will reply to everyone and hopefully this club can run a little bit faster and keep things flowing.

Edited by Scotsman Elite

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I need some Intra-Club achievement boosting help. I was said to be re-invited back into Club C but I'm not getting any responses atm. If nothing comes up, count me in. I think I've played with Raven and Jester before boosting the marshal achievement but my internet connection bugged out on me.

Haven't seen you in a bit now, did we trade? Lol

Apologies for my inactivity everyone, I started a new job last Thursday and was working 7 days in a row, now everything should be back to normal. I now have 3 days off so I will help get everything back to normal.

Will be updating the first post in 1 minute with the waiting list, then I'll reach out to all of those who have messaged me.

Thank you all for your patience.

Edited by Scotsman Elite

Apologies for my inactivity everyone, I started a new job last Thursday and was working 7 days in a row, now everything should be back to normal. I now have 3 days off so I will help get everything back to normal.

Will be updating the first post in 1 minute with the waiting list, then I'll reach out to all of those who have messaged me.

Thank you all for your patience.

Lol there he is!!! Hope the job stuff went good;)

I think we need a new money glitch, someone find one!!

@Dr Canadian Ninja Think I'll be available friday and sunday this week. Also parts of saturday, maybe. Will know more later today. At which hours will you be available?

Friday, I might be helping a group get the Keep Your Distance achievement at 3:00 EST, but from then on I should be available. Sunday, pretty much all day. Both days barring something coming up unexpectedly, but that'll probably be Saturday.