Ryloth and Maridun Gold Bricks

For those of you hunting the gold bricks between spaceships in each system, you might notice that locating the Space Mission in the Ryloth and Maridun systems is a little tricky.

Ryloth - Go to the cannon room aboard the Republic ship. Jump in a cannon and blast the grey and blue debris floating just off the prow ahead of you. This will unlock the Space Mission. You can now reach it by getting in a space ship and flying between the ships to locate/complete as usual. (Rapid Fire ships will make your job a little easier here.)

Maridun - The process is similar to Ryloth. This time, go to the cannon room aboard the bad guy's ship. Shoot the red derelict transport in front of you and unlock Maridun's Space Mission. Head back down to the docking bay, grab a ship to fly out in, and complete as normal. (Missles are a nice to have for this one.)

Hope this helps.

Edited by brerrabbit23

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add (in addition to a big Thank You) that another requirement is that you have to have the appropriate character on the appropriate ship. In other words, no bad guys on the Republic ship otherwise the space mission will never unlock. Others might find this obvious but if I can help others....

Thanks again

• 1 month later...

Where is the cannon room on the bad guy's ship? I am 89% done with the game and still can't remember where things are! Duh...

Thanks so much for your help. I personally really like all the Lego series of games. I nice, fun break from some of the other more strenuous games. Plus the online walkthroughs are awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I was confused by this. But this site was way more helpful I think for Maridun you just have to shoot the spaceship that's red outside in front with the turrets from inside the invisible hand / the dark ship.

http://www.supercheats.com/guides/lego-star-wars-iii-the-clone-wars/space-missions

• 6 months later...