x360b Club Thread

This thread is "exclusively" for current, past and future members of the x360b-club. Any updates that happen in game will be posted a.s.a.p., usually evenings GMT (my online time) or when possible.

Any Current Member is able to recruit. To do this, a Current and Future Member need to be in the same session (or on recent player list) to send out an in-game invite. Don't come asking for invites tru XBL-messages because that won't work!

If you can, do Club vs. Club Challenges first to get our club to the next level. The Challenges among our Club-members can be done later but they don't count towards us levelling up.

Club: x360b / Founder: OctagonQontrol / Est.: Feb.8th

Bank-account: $25M / XP (got/need): 101000XP/100000XP / Level: 3 (15/32 members)

Current Members (sorted by in game points):

oO Trash Man Oo

OctagonQontrol

central perk 08

Shelder

d3nn1s99999

Panther Massive

Las Veg Oz

XredShiftX

theslimkay

oDragon SlayeRo

BossSimonmike

Wardancer

Fox1278

eufo

Kivlov

peacemak3r (non recruiting)

Coming Members:

5. Aiden 514

10. Hodge x360a

11. XTREME JABZ

15. Bees Tea Boys

16. Spit4ire

19. Randver

20. lostmotiv

21. B1ue Rising

22. X0X 5N1P3R X0X

25. BlackHoleFTW

26. DntStpMeNw

27. DarnedCargo

28. crlowe

30. Matt16594

32. DarkTac0

Past/backorder members:

3. BossBigTobi (unknown reason for leaving club)

6. Krazii J0k3R (temporarily removed from club due to not playing TDU2)

7. x Kiyoshi x (temporarily removed from club due to not playing TDU2)

31. Kinesis916

18. ICURNVSS

34. iDeadAir (sold the game)

Substitutes:

oO Maves Oo

Turbo V

Acoustyx

SXY S14

If you want to be on the substitute-list, please copy the above one and add your name or check the other clubs to see if they have a shorter waiting-list: x360a & x360c

Edited by OctagonQontrol

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY!!!! I like the new home lol.

So anyway, octagon....... Been having people constantly ask for invites and some of the ones that have been on still have no pts, so I was thinking about keeping them just recruits(meaning no club car achvs) until they put some work in. Keeps it fair. All the club executives would have to be on board as well.

What's your take on this, and I'll ask reaper as well;)

Edited by roneraven

So anyway, octagon....... Been having people constantly ask for invites and some of the ones that have been on still have no pts, so I was thinking about keeping them just recruits(meaning no club car achvs) until they put some work in. Keeps it fair. All the club executives would have to be on board as well.

Sounds like a good idea. :)

This is totally necessary. Great Idea!

Tonight I think we just need to split up into pairs and do races 2 v 2. More xp that way in quicker times. Rather than having 4 v 4.

Definitely quicker, with 4v4 it granted around 120xp per win and I know at 3v3 it was around 100, so around 90 I'm guessing for 2v2. Still 180 per win over 2 sessions intead of 120.

Will need to get on soon and give this a try.

Definitely quicker, with 4v4 it granted around 120xp per win and I know at 3v3 it was around 100, so around 90 I'm guessing for 2v2. Still 180 per win over 2 sessions intead of 120.

Will need to get on soon and give this a try.

2v2's I have won I have gotten 118xp. :drunk

Tonight I think we just need to split up into pairs and do races 2 v 2. More xp that way in quicker times. Rather than having 4 v 4.

I will be on again 2nite after i finish work, sorry i had to leave this morning didnt notice i was nearly late for work.

I also need a faster car as my Atom couldnt keep up this morning.