Achievement Guide/Translation

The non-secret achievements for the game are currently out, so I'm going to start a guide now, and more information will be filled in as it becomes available. Secret achievements are now available, and 3 of them are CAVE's typical "humiliation" achievements, 3 are skill based.

And here's a translation of the non-secret achievements to start things off:

福多塚町へようこそ!

Start a game (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 5gs

ローストチキン

Clear Stage 1. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

J・ビーフ

Clear Stage 2. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

あったかウール

Clear Stage 3. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

レーシングホース

Clear Stage 4. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

豚にはなりたくない

Clear Stage 5. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 15gs

肉を食べれば元気になるよ~

View the Muchi Muchi Yellow ending. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

腹十六分目

View the Muchi Muchi Blue ending. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

ダイエットは明日から

View the Muchi Muchi Pink ending. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

ハッピーエクステンド

Get the first Extend. (MMP Arcade) 10gs

1万㌧

Raised the collection items to the max value of 10,000 points. (MMP Arcade) 10gs

むっつりむちむち

Cleared「HARAHARA」or「MANPUKU」. No continues allowed. (MMP Arcade) 60gs

すっぱだか

Destroy all the parts of the Stage 1 boss. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

やるね

Get 30 million points. (MMP Arcade) 30gs

ここからが本番

Get 60 million points. (MMP Arcade) 35gs

やる気満々

Died 12 times in 1 play. No continues allowed. (MMP Arcade) 40gs

おかわり

Enter the 2nd loop. (MMP Arcade) 40gs

ざまあ

Destroy the large kamikaze in Stage 4. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 15gs

今がチャンス!

While collecting the collection items by using a lard bomb, bump the item value up to 10,000. (MMP Arrange) 10gs

じゃんじゃんジャラジャラ

Enter fever mode. (MMP Arrange) 10gs

弾だらけ

Make over 1,000 enemy bullets appear on screen at once. (MMP Arrange) 20gs

試練

Clear the Stage 2 boss in arrange mode without bombing and with the fever counter at max the whole fight. (MMP Arrange) 30gs

Pink Sweets

ママ待っててよ!

Start a game. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 5gs

Clear Stage 1. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

優しいお姉さん

Clear Stage 2. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

引っ込み思案いじめられッ子

Clear Stage 3. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

自信過剰いじめッ子

Clear Stage 4. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

天真爛漫お祭り娘

Clear Stage 5. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 15gs

ビッグ=バーンの実の息子

Clear Stage 6. No continues allowed. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

アンタッチャブル・モンスター

Clear Stage 7. No continues allowed. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 35gs

末っ子で甘ったれ・元気でさっぱり

View the ending of Meidi & Midi. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

おしとやかでマイペース

View Kasumi’s ending. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

頑強で、武闘派

View Shasta’s ending. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

冷静というより冷淡

View Lace’s ending. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 20gs

バリバリッ!

Get the blaze up to maximum. (Pink Sweets Arcade) 15gs

今日だけは特別よっ

Get a special power-up. (Pink Sweets Arcade) 15gs

もーホントに今日だけだからね

Enter a special formation. (Pink Sweets Arcade) 20gs

ランクやばげ

Obtain a 1-UP item. Pink Sweets Arcade) 20gs

時間との戦い

Clear「S.ATTACK」mode. No continues allowed. (Pink Sweets Arcade・Arrange) 50gs

情け容赦一切なし

The enemy of Stage 6 is destroyed and does not escape. (Pink Sweets Arrange) 40gs

ピンクまにあ

Clear「HARDER」or「EXTENDED」. No continues allowed. (Pink Sweets Arcade) 65gs

鋳薔薇Ⅱ

Fire the wave motion gun. (Pink Sweets Arrange) 5gs

鋳薔ラブ

Collect 5,000 aerial rose items in one play. No continues allowed. (Pink Sweets Arrange) 15gs

Edited by MachineAres

SECRET ACHIEVEMENTS:

モード

Raise the rank to maximum in one play.(Pink Sweets Arcade) 30gs

スペシャルエクステンド

Obtained the Special Extend at 64 million points. (Pink Sweets Arrange) 30gs

鋳薔薇バクッガ

Fire and don’t miss with the wave motion gun 64 times in one play through. No continues allowed. (Pink Sweets Arrange) 15gs

ンッノゥォーーゥッ

Get the collectable item value up to 10,000 and then miss one, resetting the value. (Pink Sweets Arcade) 5gs

あるある

Let the Stage 3 boss hit you with his drill and die from it. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 10gs

先が思いやられる

Crash into the first small fish on Stage 1 and die from it. (MMP Arcade・Arrange) 5gs

あるあるある

Die by being hit by the Stage 4 giant suicide bombers' suicide attack

15gs

Edited by MachineAres

I hope the cheevos won't be too hard (like Espgaluda 2) :D

More than likely, the secret achievements are going to be as hard if not harder than some of ESPgaluda 2's, especially considering Pink Sweets is a pretty hardcore title for shmuppers, and even from the non-secret achievements, it shows we'll have to 1CC Pink Sweets. We'll just have to wait and see.

Don't worry, Toxic Helgor may be the 1st person in the world to ever complete Mushihime-Sama Futari 100%, so yeah, he is very good at shumps.

Nice to see you all familiar shump players again. I'm looking forward to see this 2-game title, but I don't have enough, so other shump games will keep me busy though.

And I suppose the secret ones may or may not be too hard, unless it will be difficult like trying to get "The True Tyrant" from DeathSmiles or the Zatsuza one from the upcoming DDP Dai./Res. Black Label.

Thanks but I'm very far from being the best player, in fact the only thing I'm good at is keeping myself alive during runs. When it comes to scoring high I really suck. Check out some of the top scoring runs for Ikaruga (hard) or any CAVE-game. Those guys are really good (but usually don't bother with achievements :p ).

Considering that both games have some TLB the secret achievements might have something to do with defeating him?

The 60g achievements for beating MuchiMuchi in Manpuku w/o continues also seems insane, don't know what Harahara mode is...

Well first I'm going to finish Blue Dragon (which will probably still take 40 or 50 hours) and then I'll come back to shmups, either this one or Deathsmiles :)

Hey Toxic, was just kidding my friend :p

I must admit that I was really impressed by your skills the first time I've checked your gamercard... Espgaluda 2, Futari 1.5 (100% complete :eek:), this is so amazing!

And I also want to thank you for all the tips you gave me to better understand game scoring, etc... ;)

Well, it seems you guys are interested in shmups, considering the fact Deathsmiles is coming out in 2 weeks in Europe, we should create a topic in Deathsmiles forum about achievement trading/co-op thread?

Hey, Hey, you can also text to me if there's anything you need info with as well, on topic though, you can't get the Achievements in Co-Op, sorry.

Except the "Mother" achievement in MBL Arcade/360 mode, but you need another Controller to do it though.

But IDK if Europe (and other PAL Territories) will have the same achievements as the NA version, but it might be a possibility.

Edited by The Stray

Well, I'll be glad to make one anyway, other than that, IDK if Online Compatibility will be an issue if example player 1 has the NA version and player 2 has the PAL version.

But we'll see until D.S. gets released over there.

Thanks for creating the thread in the Deathsmiles forum ;)

Good point, I also wonder if NA and PAL versions are online compatible :confused:

15 days left :Bounce:

Back on topic: Do you guys know a good website to buy imports except play asia?

Jup this will take a few tries although I highly doubt that it is harder than Futari.... probably around the same difficulty as making True Seseri appear in ESPgaludaII (but that is only a guess, I have never played MMP).

For the two 60g/65g achievements they let you at least choose if you want to 1cc the 2nd loop(HARAHARA / EXTENDED) or if you want to 1cc a harder version with lots of suicide bullets(MANPUKU / HARDER)...

another thing about Pink Sweets which I found was that apparently this game has the worst rank system ever... everything you do makes the game harder and this includes shooting and picking up items (lol...)

however there seems to be a way to unlock unlimited lives by maxing out said rank, don't know how to pull it off though...

...just some bits of info gathered throughout the vast spaces of teh 1nternetz ;)

• 3 weeks later...
another thing about Pink Sweets which I found was that apparently this game has the worst rank system ever... everything you do makes the game harder and this includes shooting and picking up items (lol...)

however there seems to be a way to unlock unlimited lives by maxing out said rank, don't know how to pull it off though..

That is true about the rank, but untrue about the infinite lives. It was true of the arcade game, but CAVE removed it from the home version, as was confirmed by one of the best players out there today, he tried it multiple times after doing it many times on the arcade and no dice. It involved getting the rank up to maximum and then having a maxed out blaze meter and 5 lives in stock, then getting an extra life at that time, which is nearly impossible to do in the first place, since getting the rank up that high is a feat in itself. But it doesn't work on the home version, anyway. I think you couldn't activate it until either Stage 5 or 6 as well, so its not like it just gave you infinite lives for the whole game.

Edited by MachineAres