Japan Unlimited Money Glitch UPDATED INFO

Rome SDS

With the newest update to Shaun White Snowboarding, it DOES affect the famous Japan Money Glitch. With the old update, it didn't allow you to perform the glitch and earn the money if you updated, UNLESS you deleted the update by going to your system settings and clearing your cache by pressing X,X,LB,RB,X,X. With the NEWEST Xbox software update and the NEWEST Shaun White Snowboarding update, you need to perform the following.

My Xbox>System Setting>Memory>Device options "press Y">Clear System Cache

The following steps deleted ALL of your updates to your games. To reinstall them, simply put in the game and download the update.

At this point, you're playing the very basic Shaun White Snowboarding without any updates installed. You will not be able to connect to Xbox Live, doing so makes you install the update.

Next you need to perform the glitch. Simply do the same thing you have in the past as usual. What's in the new update is when you go back to install the update when you have finished the glitch, it will delete all of your money. To avoid this, go and make a purchase under the character>inventory on the main screen. After you have made your purchase, make sure at the top of your screen is says SAVING. When this is done, go back and reinstall the update.

I hope this helps, if you have any issues contact me on Xbox!