XP Boosting Guide, the Fisting Party

Download Complete Boosting guide

Edited 03/01/2011- Point Breakdown and Poison tip added.

Credit goes to: The mystery people who told ToughICNJ24 who in turn told me, for coming up with it. Also Floppy Chong, ultimatedra, xKarxFreddy, and several others who helped me prove it worked. Also Zacry072 for the poison tip!

The simplest method to boost XP in AC: Brotherhood is to have 6 people enter an Alliance (unlocked at level 5) game in Player mode.

It is not the method listed in the guide (which if you read you will realize is really 30,000XP one game, followed by two games of virtually no XP), so it's really 30,000XP every 3 games because you will have to let the other two teams have a go at the 30K (which is a high estimate, 25-27K being more accurate, far less if someone doesn't know the map well, and if you run into a douchebag who quits out after his turn for points, it can get extremely frustrating). With this method, you will earn between 10-15K EVERY single game, which is 30-45K in the same amount of time as the 30K per game method (which is totally misleading and a high-side estimate).

At the start of the game EVERYONE runs to a central location, then you divide in to two groups of three, with one person from each team per group. Lock on to the person chasing you, and stun. Then the person you're chasing stuns you, and is in turn stunned by the person you stunned. It works out to two triangles of people just punching the crap out of each other nonstop for an entire round. At the start of round two run back to the exact same spot, and now comes the hard part....knock out the person who knocked you out in round one. Yep, that's honestly the hardest part...but honestly, the entire method consists of lock on, push B, get up, push B, get up, push B, repeat ad nausea.

Every round of stuns (you and your teammate) you earn 300 xp, +200 Stun and +100 Knockout. Once stunned you're down for 5 seconds (3 @ lvl 27 with resistance), allow 3 seconds to stand up and get a stun on your already locked on pursuer....so +300 xp every 8 seconds.

4 minute rounds, but let's allow 30 seconds to get in position....so in 3:30 seconds, with a stun and co-op stun every 8 seconds, you get 26 stuns a round, for 7800 xp per round, double that for 15600xp per game. And that's IF it takes you 30 seconds to get started...which it shouldn't.

A few tips for making this go smoothly, at level 27 Resistance unlocks which reduces your knocked out time from 5 to 3 seconds, making this method even quicker. DO NOT use disguise, morph, firecrackers or anything else that can break lock because it slows everyone down. Mute is okay, I personally thought smoke bombs screwed up the rotation, because that second you are coughing is a second that affects everyone. Keep your fingers off the X button, as an inadvertent kill will cost your fellow booster about 900 points given re-spawn and return trip times.

Tip from Zacry072 brought to my attention on another site: @ lvl 29, equip Poison and X2 Score for 5 lost contracts, and with approx. :15 seconds left in the round, break lock on your pursuer, lock on your target and poison them for a nice bonus (everyone lvl 29 and over should be able to pull this off before the poison takes effect on them). He reported this method increase his score from 15-16K a game to 17-18K a game, making this method even more expedient for reaching 50. MAKE SURE YOUR FELLOW BOOSTERS ARE AWARE OF YOUR PLAN, then enjoy a nice point boost.

First sort of guide I've ever written, search was down but I didn't see any mention of this method in the first 10 pages of this forum, so if this is common knowledge, disregard. If you don't like boosting, don't use the guide; it was clearly written for those who DO like boosting.

Edited by CYDude 808
Added Point breakdown and Poison tip

Nonstop, once you started Alliance, just shy of 8 hours optimally...I didn't get it like that, but I didn't start boosting it til close to level 20.

Figure 6-7 games an hour (@ 8 minutes a game, and conservative loadscreen estimates), 12K per game, is 72-84K per hour, level 50 reached at 650K comes out to between 7:45-9 hours

Seriously?:wtf

Heaven forbid you actually play the game..:rolleyes:

For starters you can take what he said with a pinch of salt, it was a joke.

Also you're in the wrong place taking the high ground for "actually playing the game to get top level".

I play Your Shape Fitness & Halo Reach properly without boosting, but do I bitch to people who boost blatantly to stop it & to actually "play the game", no cause the difference between you & me is that I know when to keep my mouth shut & when you're barking up the wrong tree.

For starters you can take what he said with a pinch of salt, it was a joke.

Also you're in the wrong place taking the high ground for "actually playing the game to get top level".

I play Your Shape Fitness & Halo Reach properly without boosting, but do I bitch to people who boost blatantly to stop it & to actually "play the game", no cause the difference between you & me is that I know when to keep my mouth shut & when you're barking up the wrong tree.

Maybe I am in the wrong place to take the high ground, but that is down to me to decide when to express my opinion is it not?

This method sounds great. I havent played the game yet though - can you guys answer two questions for me...

How easy it it to get a game going consisting of just 6 boosters? As in, how easy is it to get all your friends in the lobby without randoms joining?

Secondly... Can you stay in the same game once it finishes? Like will it load the next map without you having to find the same boosters again?

Cheers guys.

This method sounds great. I havent played the game yet though - can you guys answer two questions for me...

How easy it it to get a game going consisting of just 6 boosters? As in, how easy is it to get all your friends in the lobby without randoms joining?

Secondly... Can you stay in the same game once it finishes? Like will it load the next map without you having to find the same boosters again?

Cheers guys.

Finding boosters isn't that hard...the thread is here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246039

Start a party, once it has the required 6 create a Player Alliance match, then invite party to game...all 6, no outsiders.

As long as everyone pushes A for rematch it will keep going.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Finding boosters isn't that hard...the thread is here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=246039

Start a party, once it has the required 6 create a Player Alliance match, then invite party to game...all 6, no outsiders.

As long as everyone pushes A for rematch it will keep going.

Hope this helps, good luck.

Cool thanks for the help :)

Maybe I am in the wrong place to take the high ground, but that is down to me to decide when to express my opinion is it not?

While that is up to you to decide, I really wish people would actually state their opinions when someone is actually asking for it. When will people get it through their heads that most people do not care what your opinion is.

If your opinion was adding to the validity of this method of boosting fine go ahead and type away. But to come on here and just make a comment that exudes distain for boosting or taking the easy way out on an ACHIEVEMENT website, with the sole purpose to make getting achievements easier, is just plain idiotic and makes you look like a moron.

Next time think before you start voice your opinion. Does this add to the thread at all? Will people really care what I have to say, especially when it isn’t even constructive?

/rant