Easy boost for Competitive Challenge pins

S0Y

Just create a free/silver account and then go into your people hub and add the email address to your contacts. Make the contact "AAA" so that they are the first person in your contacts. That way it makes it easier to send out the game invites. In chess make you first move on the phone. Then move any piece on the computer and then make any move back on your phone. Once it's the second turn for the free/silver account on the computer just resign the game. On your phone it will say the other person resigned and you win. Spin the bonus wheel to try and get extra points. It took me about 17 games(hour and a half) to get to level 20. Hope this helps people get the pins if they don't have anyone to play against. Part of this method is credited to someone else on this board. I read it and they were saying you can checkmate in a couple of moves but realized you can just have the other person resign.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is anyone else having problems with their ability to play on xbox.com?

I send the invite from my phone. The invite shows up in my message box on my 2nd account. I accept and the loading screen counts up and then nothing.

Xbox.com is absolutely no help whatsoever with anything WP7, so I was wondering if anyone here had any issues or ideas as to what I need to do to get this solved.

Any help would be appreciated!

• 3 months later...
Is anyone else having problems with their ability to play on xbox.com?

I send the invite from my phone. The invite shows up in my message box on my 2nd account. I accept and the loading screen counts up and then nothing.

Xbox.com is absolutely no help whatsoever with anything WP7, so I was wondering if anyone here had any issues or ideas as to what I need to do to get this solved.

Any help would be appreciated!

For anyone else experiencing this issue, create the game on xbox.com with the dummy account and send your main profile the invite. My invites from my profile (on the phone) to my dummy stopped working half way through the ranking so I tried this and surprisingly it worked.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This no longer works.

Following the link http://windowsphone.xbox.com/Game/Game-Chest-Chess and or the link given in the email takes you to the marketplace to download the game through zune, not the web version of the game. I have tried contacting xbox support through twitter, but they are useless, even after describing the problem to them in 3 different ways. "We have no info on that"

This no longer works.

Following the link http://windowsphone.xbox.com/Game/Game-Chest-Chess and or the link given in the email takes you to the marketplace to download the game through zune, not the web version of the game. I have tried contacting xbox support through twitter, but they are useless, even after describing the problem to them in 3 different ways. "We have no info on that"

Yep, i'm having exactly the same problem :(

• 2 weeks later...