Most Underrated Games You Enjoyed

Mega Mayo Man

If this is already a thread somewhere I apologise,

Here's what my search came up with;

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 21233664) (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/xbox360a/public_html/forum/search.php on line 1012[/Quote]

Anyways this is a thread to post games that you really enjoyed playing and thought it never got the recognition it deserved in your eyes.

My top 3 votes would go to the following games;

Game 1: Nier

Game 2: 50 Cent: Blood in the sand

Game 3: Singularity

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh I forgot about Brutal Legend to be honest but I'm with you dude, great great game except the multiplayer. And personally I didn't like the arena matches in the campaign either but the story was ace and gameplay felt real real nice too.

It was a completely new type of game mixing music with a fantasy world, and it worked pretty well together!

I guess many people didn't take it seriously with Jack Black in the starring role.. Its a shame really.

Yeah I'm not a huge Jack Black fan myself, I don't dislike him I just don't love him lol, but I do agree that some people would have intentionally avoided it seeing as he was the main role and promotion for the game which is a true shame.

The best part of the entire game imo is the options menu lol, absolutely awesome way to interact in the music shop :D

I know a lot of people that hated bayonetta and I personally loved it. Though, it did get a lot of really good reviews. Also, SSFIV has a small fanbase in america compared to japan or compared to other games like Halo or CoD, So I thought it was a tad under-rated.

Yeah I'm not a huge Jack Black fan myself, I don't dislike him I just don't love him lol, but I do agree that some people would have intentionally avoided it seeing as he was the main role and promotion for the game which is a true shame.

The best part of the entire game imo is the options menu lol, absolutely awesome way to interact in the music shop :D

Ahaa yee and the way he kinda moved his hands when you weren't like doing anything.. What can I say, awesome game :)

Silent Hill 4. alot of people, even die hard fans, of the series hated that game and i have yet to figure out why..it was awesome.

Resident Evil zero never really gets attention..thought the whole switching between two main characters was cool. should definitely remake that on ps3/360 with online support to do co-op with.

both the resident evil outbreak games where pretty sweet and need to be remade!!! with online support as well.

Dino Crisis 2. didnt seem "out there" like the first game but it was a very good game

Heart of Darkness. one of the first games i ever played and loved it.

The Saboteur as I was the only person out of the group of people I talk to who even knew what they game was about.

Metro 2033 as the majority of people seem to go 'huh?', 'kiddin' right?' or 'lol' when I mention it.

Medal of Honor (2010) as people always seem to compare it against Call of Duty... DON'T DO THAT SHIT! IIt's on a different level... don't compare it. No, no, no! :)

Okay, done for now I think...

well im not sure whether you mean reveiws or sales.

if its the latter then definately madworld back when i had a wii. its a shame it didnt sell well because now a sequel probably wont be made. it had by far the best audio in a game ive played. the commentators wer great, and the soundtrack even better.

underated in reveiws...i really enjoyed fifa 07. mainly on ps2 but also on 360. once again it had a great soundtrack, and i didnt notice anything to bad about the gameplay.

also pokemon snap was great fun and a great game. it may be underated because of what it is...taking pictures of pokemon. but its a well made game with secrets to explore and high scores to aim for.