Still Glitched Achievements

Which achievements are still glitched for you?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Which achievements are still glitched for you?

• Payday!
    • No Job Too Big
    • Overachiever
    • Gozer's Most Wanted
    • Egon's Guinea Pig
    • Loans Paid Off
    • Employee of the Month
    • On the Payroll
    • Back Off Man. I'm a Scientist
    • Other - Please reply with what achievement.

overachiever achievement unlocked for me at a little over 8.5 million. I also unlocked no job too big last night polar and glutten slimer came in my first match. So as far as i know that works but i have also heard that the other achievement u really should work with a friend to get. if a player quits out in the 4 campaign maps u have to do they will not count towards the achievement

Edited by smooth2dagroove

overachiever achievement unlocked for me at a little over 8.5 million. I also unlocked no job too big last night polar and glutten slimer came in my first match. So as far as i know that works but i have also heard that the other achievement u really should work with a friend to get. if a player quits out in the 4 campaign maps u have to do they will not count towards the achievement

really, damn... i'm gonna have to keep trying then i guess. lol, i've waited so long for this game to be patched, i'm not gonna give up this easily.

Thanks dropK1CK_ninJA

I've got a theory and made a new Poll post, be interesting to see what the results show, but you're the second person NOT to get the achievement who got one or more of the Slimer in a Campaign...

I'm trying to get one or the other in an Instant match but people are boosting and bail right away when I enter a room. Whatevs.

dropK1CK's pic looks exactly like mine, 2 new, nice shiny green checkmarks, NO ACHIEVEMENT. Ace, I have answered your poll as well. I had 980 since 8/2009 and no go for the "patched" cheevos.

EDIT: Polar and Glutton Slimer will appear on EVERY map until they are caught. I played a couple of matches and they showed up like clockwork on every map.

Edited by NITEMARECREATOR

Ace, thanks for trying man you've done a great job trying to get Terminal Reality to do the right thing and fix their game. Maybe they'll start listening to you now... :eek:

Thanks rodieremix, the stubborness of these companies to not even have a phone conversation or email exchanged, and just "we're right, you're wrong community" is extremely frustrating.

I'm really annoyed about this issue with No Job Too Big, didn't see that coming, and despite a few bright spark ideas, nothing has cemented to a viable explaination for it.

All I can think of now is it's quitters screwing it up for people...

Well I played lastnight and got the gluton slimer and unlocked the achievement.

I was at 940gs and I know that Egons Guinea Pig is glitched for me. I got No Job Too Big easily and haven't received Payday yet.

I'm pretty sure I will get stuck at 980gs with Egons Guinea Pig & Payday being the achievements that hold me back.

Well I played lastnight and got the gluton slimer and unlocked the achievement.

I was at 940gs and I know that Egons Guinea Pig is glitched for me. I got No Job Too Big easily and haven't received Payday yet.

I'm pretty sure I will get stuck at 980gs with Egons Guinea Pig & Payday being the achievements that hold me back.

Can you describe as much detail as possible how you got No Job Too Big?

Was it instant matches? Campaigns? What were the game types? Maps? How many players? Any quiters? Did you fail, complete or win the matches? Any other details?

Well last night I played in hopes of getting the achievements I needed, I had Egon's Guinea Pig, Payday!, and No Job Too Big left. I got my last most wanted ghosts first (polar and glutton slimer) and my achievement unlocked right away. However I still cannot get Egon's Guinea Pig and Payday!, so i'm stuck at 980g in the game. Seems to me is that the game just will not let your gamerscore in the game go past 980 with the new patch. It allowed me to unlock one previously glitched achievement but no more. Seriously, we wait like a year and a half for a patch and it's broken anyways!

Well last night I played in hopes of getting the achievements I needed, I had Egon's Guinea Pig, Payday!, and No Job Too Big left. I got my last most wanted ghosts first (polar and glutton slimer) and my achievement unlocked right away. However I still cannot get Egon's Guinea Pig and Payday!, so i'm stuck at 980g in the game. Seems to me is that the game just will not let your gamerscore in the game go past 980 with the new patch. It allowed me to unlock one previously glitched achievement but no more. Seriously, we wait like a year and a half for a patch and it's broken anyways!

@Ace: To sum up:

- Now, I'm pretty sure there is a cap and nobody can go past 980G (100% of the comments confirm that point).

- Payday is still completely glitched, as well as Egon's Guinea Pig. No job too Big only pops up if you've less than 980G.

Why is it so hard to make a retroactive patch?

I don't think there's a cap, it's not logical for TR to put one in, even if they did achievements aren't connected.

However, what is evident is:

Payday! is still glitched, this is the same as the PS3 Patch, no one will have this unless they start a new account (or never touched the MP).

Egon's Guinea Pig, Loans Paid Off, Employee of the Month, On the Payroll are one time unlocks, if they don't unlock when they should, they won't ever it appears. I'm trying to determine what happened in the PS3 community regarding this, but it was mostly reports of people getting the last two trophies and platinum and then moving on.

Overachiever, Gozer's Most Wanted are very awkward achievements, I don't think they've ever been glitched, but you can spend months trying to get these when there are so many factors involved.

For some reason No Job Too Big is not unlocking for some, that and the once glitched/always glitched above means that most will end up with 48 achievements around the 980GS mark.

Granted, I have not yet been able to discover what the problem is with No Job Too Big, the easy answer is "if you've only got 47 or less achievements it will unlock for you, otherwise it won't", it seems to fit so far, but again, is this logical? It could be coincidental given what we know above.

I shall be starting a test account to do MP from start to finish, if all achievements can be obtained (or even just Payday and No Job Too Big) it will answer the question of a "cap". Only problem is not knowing what is messing up No Job Too Big, unless it is just don't leave it till last/second to last.

I suppose the only other way to confirm this oddity with No Job Too Big is a collection of gamertags who don't just have No Job Too Big and Payday! achievements left to get (majority of the community I'm guessing).

A Retroactive patch is not hard, just they need to realise it NEEDS to be retroactive and it needs to be tested retroactively.... obviously they did neither...

Edited by AceMcCloud

A Retroactive patch is not hard, just they need to realise it NEEDS to be retroactive and it needs to be tested retroactively.... obviously they did neither...

Yes for ALL the glitched achievements. I think there were so many complaints about Payday and No Job Too Big that they didn't even bother trying to figure out the others.

Well, to be honest, I wasn't sure about the other trophies/achievements, for the most part I (like some people STILL believe) thought some gamers just weren't doing it right.

However, you can't argue that for the likes of On The Payroll, so if that's just basically a 50/50 chance of unlocking, then it's not a stretch to conclude other MP achievements/trophies are also affected the same way. One shot, 50/50 chance it'll unlock or then you're stuck without it.