Black Ops | Zombies Achievements Guide | All Zombies Achievements With Strategies

ImmenseZ

A Detailed Guide To Getting The Following Zombies Achievements;

Tutorial To Get To The Magic Box & Tips:

-

- Sacrifical Lamb (15G):

-

(Shoot Or Be Shot By An Ally With A Pack-A-Punch Crossbow And Kill Six Zombies With The Explosion)

- See Me, Stab Me, Heal Me (15G):

-

(Fire A Pack-A-Punch Ballistic Knife At A Downed Ally To Revive Them From A Distance)

- Hands Off The Merchandise (20G):

-

(Kill The Pentagon Thief Before It Can Steal Your Load-Out)

- The Collector (20G):

-

(Buy Every Weapon Off The Walls In A Single Zombies Game)

Hope This Guide Helps You All.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvH8LcyzyEA]YouTube - Black Ops | Zombies Achievements Guide | All Zombies Achievements With Strategies[/ame]

Remember To Subscribe To My Channel Here For More Awesome Black Ops Content

http://www.youtube.com/user/ImmenseZ

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done, bro, thanks. The crossbow one is really frustrating the shit out of me, though because I have 100% without a doubt, done it four times already. Saved up, shot my buddy KILLED six zombies, not just wounded and nothing popped. What map is best to go for this on? Is it really Kino or should I stick with Der Riese or one of the other classic ones?

Oh and PS - Anybody who wants to get these with me, just message me and we'll knock them out. Only if you're half decent, though. :p

Edited by PuttyGod

Well done, bro, thanks. The crossbow one is really frustrating the shit out of me, though because I have 100% without a doubt, done it four times already. Saved up, shot my buddy KILLED six zombies, not just wounded and nothing popped. What map is best to go for this on? Is it really Kino or should I stick with Der Riese or one of the other classic ones?

I think Der Riese is the only other WAW map with pack a punch machine which is required for the achievement? Is that right or did they put it in the other old maps too?

Best to try and get this as early as poss before the zombies become stronger. Or maybe try when you get insta kill??

I think Der Riese is the only other WAW map with pack a punch machine which is required for the achievement? Is that right or did they put it in the other old maps too?

Best to try and get this as early as poss before the zombies become stronger. Or maybe try when you get insta kill??

Yeah man, you're right, I just checked the other maps and they don't have it.

I tried all of that though, man! When it would start getting late in the game, we would only try whenever a instakill dropped and I just shredded them and nothing happened.

Feel free to play with me and get it by the way. lol