Fearless Savior - Easy to get with glitch

Rectal Exambot

When you unlock the hardest difficulty at 1800 rank try to get the Fearless Savior achievement.

I have not verified this with anyone else, but it worked for me.

Start up INKT Chase mode on the hardest difficulty, to get the achievment get a PERFECT SAVE on the first floor, and just die on the second level, it registers as 100% perfect save and therefore gets you the achievement.

Can someone else try this?

I can confirm that this is working, only if your rank is above 1800. I just tried this after I lost a level and had my score reduced below 1800 and it didn't work. Got my score above 1800 and tried it again and it worked.

This happens to me when i got the Quick Liberator achievement last week also, just so you know.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm over 2000 and didn't work :(

sorry to post a message on the incorrect forum page but no one is replying to me,i want to know how to download games that require wifi,i dont have a home wifi due to the phones not picking up secure networks and i connected to a public free wifi and it just says cant install.i bought star wars battle for hoth for £3.99 yet i can even install it.

i also see it says needs wifi OR pc connection yet it also wont download when connected to a pc and i cant download any other demos other 20mb which is most games.

i have a samsung omnia 7 if this is a known problem with this phone id like to know.i really want some of the games especially the star wars one ive already paid for,its really stressing me out now with trying

• 1 month later...
sorry to post a message on the incorrect forum page but no one is replying to me,i want to know how to download games that require wifi,i dont have a home wifi due to the phones not picking up secure networks and i connected to a public free wifi and it just says cant install.i bought star wars battle for hoth for £3.99 yet i can even install it.

i also see it says needs wifi OR pc connection yet it also wont download when connected to a pc and i cant download any other demos other 20mb which is most games.

i have a samsung omnia 7 if this is a known problem with this phone id like to know.i really want some of the games especially the star wars one ive already paid for,its really stressing me out now with trying

You must have a wifi connection in order to download any games that are over 20 mb. Even though the phone says you can connect to a pc it will not work and microsoft will be releasing an update to change the misleading information. For more info on this go to this pdf http://www.windowsphoneexpert.com/WP7/content/WelcomeLanding/RSP_UPDATE-Large_App_Downloads-%2022Oct2010.pdf

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got escape artist and Fearless Savoiur by doing this but you must save all civilians in a room first

I've just gone back to this game just to try this achievement again and i saved the civilians on the 1st and 2nd rooms then on the 2nd room just waited to be caught by inkd and then when i died achievement unlocked for fearless saviour. :woop:

• 8 months later...
I've just gone back to this game just to try this achievement again and i saved the civilians on the 1st and 2nd rooms then on the 2nd room just waited to be caught by inkd and then when i died achievement unlocked for fearless saviour. :woop:

Same here and still works a treat. Did it as soon as I unlocked all difficulties @1800

Same here and still works a treat. Did it as soon as I unlocked all difficulties @1800

It seems that there are 2 cases.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a69203/fearless-savior-achievement.htm?showguides=1

I failed at your method, but tried another one it unlocked the achivement.

1) 1800 points.

2) clear the 1st room but don't exit to the hole

3) wait for the guard to catch you.

4) done.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a69203/fearless-savior-achievement.htm?showguides=1

1) 1800 points.

4) done.

This worked first try! Thanks a bunch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I waited to get this until after I got the 3000. I got this achievement on the glitch. I wasn't aware of any glitch when starting to get it, but after reading here, I see that there is one.

What I did was: (again, level 3000) loaded up the hardest on INKT chase mode. I beat the first level, then on the second, I grabbed the last Gray guy and accidentally went into a dead end and it unlocked. Hope this helps those that are looking for a non-frustrating way to get the achievement.

My guess is that if you "finish" the board and have collected all the gray guys, it pops. By finish I mean ending the board in any way as some people have also said it works when you get caught as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this glitched too but before I read this thread. I finished my first building in INKT and got Escape Artist for not getting caught, but I didn't get all perfect saves. On my second building I hit a Dead End on the first floor and it popped. Strange, but easy. I had just over 2500 points.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

1) 1800 points.

4) done.

Still working as of Feb 2nd 2013

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...