EASY/SURE FIRE Hands Off the Merchandise ACHIEVEMENT

TheManX

Was frustrated not being able to kill the thief (who didn't always apear at the end of THAT round)

He will usually appear at the end of the round where you activated the power

If you follow the guide/faq and video BUT

instead of saving up 5k for the pack a punch - we improvised

Buy a revive and place yourself in the same position as in the video

If you have 1 zombie left he should teleport in and finish him

If the alarm sounds then you know the agent is coming

From the time the alarm sounds till he teleports in is made 6-8 seconds

As soon as he teleports into the room with the defcon switches COOK A NADE till you down and voila .....

INSTANT PACK A PUNCH (for free) :) :)

AND FREE AMMO (even if your handgun is empty you will get loaded 2 full clips each trigger)

UNLEASH BOTH TRIGGERS UNTIL EMPTY AMING @ THE STAIRS

just like the videos you prob have seen and ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED :)

The only difference is revive costs 500 and pack a punch is 5000

You also can skip the defcon switches as that only changes the teleport

destination to the pack a punch room

So in summary

Unlock 750 door (with 1 zombie left chasing you around and 4500 + a revive already in stock before opening)

Unlock elevator for 1000 and go down a floor for 250

Remove debris on stairs 1000

Unlock Elevator for 1000 and go down again for 250

hit the power (should have 1 zombie left this whole time)

ride the elevator back up 1 floor to the defcon switch room and camp the top catwalk facing the teleport the agent appears from

kill the last zombie and hope the alarm sounds

down yourself and unload

good luck :)

Final Note :

if you left a crawler or 1/2 body zombie left alive while you run down to hit the power they " could " bleed out

if they bleed out when you are in the bottom level with the power switch

the alarm for the agent may sound

you can still find a corner and arm a nade and down yourself

and hope he runs @ your and unload

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea.... I was just about to go off and try this solo when I read this. Hopefully this makes it a lot easier.

Edit: 15 minutes later and I have this achievement after working for 4 hours to get it yesterday. This method worked perfectly the very first time. Thanks a ton!!

Edited by Captain and 7

In coop i dont think you get instant pack a punch when you go down with a revive with others in your game

maybe someone can confirm

I know that you have to enable the power with more then 1 plyr before the revive machine is active

that also makes it a bit more difficult

Same as the other videos

Sit at the top of the catwalk and look down at the teleporter

Once the last enemy appears kill him wait for the alarm

and cook a nade till you go down

aim over the edge @ the thief and unload both triggers

Glad it helped :)

Oh, man, I was totally doing it wrong haha. I was throwing the grenades at him, not letting the cooked grenade kill me.

Edit: Nvm forgot the pack a punch only works on solo. What round do you guys get to before you have enough poitns to wait for the guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN-lzjN5QgM]YouTube - CoD: Black Ops - Hands Off the Merchandise Achievement (Easiest way)[/ame]

In this vid the guy gets enough before round four is over but I'm just not that good and I don't know where to camp on the first floor. Can anyone give me some advice?

Edited by IceKingz

Edit: Nvm forgot the pack a punch only works on solo. What round do you guys get to before you have enough poitns to wait for the guy?

In this vid the guy gets enough before round four is over but I'm just not that good and I don't know where to camp on the first floor. Can anyone give me some advice?

I had enough by 4 round also and this is when i started to do the method. Just make sure you dont grab the Nuke, purchase the M14 and aim for the head. When you have enough open the first door straight away and you can pick them off near the elavator and when they get to close run off. Its really easy to get enough pionts by round 4/5 i had around 800 spare when i got the achievement.

To the OP big thanks for sharing the method. It worked perfectly, took me 20 minutes to get the achievement :)

I got enough points in round 4 and just camped around/in the elevator.

TThis method works. I got it the second time..... kinda. 1st time, I was all setup, heard intruder detected, but i downed myself too early and missed him. Second time, i got real lucky, my last 4 kills netted me an insta kill, so I waited til the last possible second, grabbed it and killed him with one normal M14 shot. Oh well. Still got it.

Ok, so you have to do this:

get revive for 500

get headshgot weapon for 500

open door for 750 and open elevator for 1000

get 3000 points and leave one zombie alive

make your way down to the power and turn it on

teleport back(or take elevator) to the main room

kill last zombie

thief appears

cook grenade, kill thief downed

am I right?