Windows Phone 7 Game Prices

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny. You can compare the game prices to ipod games...where they are more expensive...or to XBLA games...where they are cheaper. The prices are just about right in my opinion and it's good you can just pay via your mobile bill (well I can anyway). I got invoiced as well at the end of the week for the amount i'd spent.

How do you set this up???

I think only certain Networks offer this option. I'm on T-Mobile UK and I don't have the option. I have read about this in several places including Stuff magazine so maybe it will be a feature that they will offer soon.

In terms of it having to be a credit card, I just added my Visa debit card so it don't necessarily have to be a credit card.

Also, I really like the fact they send purchases confirmations through to you as well. They should do this for Xbox 360 Live as well. I am always trying to work out where I spent my Microsoft points.

ok we have assasins creed at £5.49 but no Oregon Trail :(

I sincerely hope there are no region exclusives on WP7 as there is no way of us getting them

They already announced the Fable Kingmaker app would only be for the UK (though it has been delayed I think). Wouldn't be surprised if other games only come to certain countries as well.