Star Bottle Cap Locations

WHITESTAR 2032

1 - Brook's Tumbleweed Ranch - Next to the fire extinguisher on the first floor corner storage room with the stove

2 - Horowitz Farmstead - On left wooden crate near the sack and two ammo boxes inside broken barn

3 - Silver Peak Mine - Inside mine shack, on the table in front of/right of the entrance

4 - Jacobstown - Northern Exterior Chalet, on table with cards and whiskey bottle

5 - Brewer's Beer Bootlegging - Top of small bookcase, left of door to cellar

6 & 7 - Bonnie Springs - In small wooden crate on earth mound, south portch of the corner of the second builing away from the Campfire

8 - Vault 19 - Living Quarters, Blue Sector, inside second dorm on the desk.

9 - Crimson Caravan Company - Main Office, on the corner desk on top of Ham Radio amplifier

10 - Gun Runners - Opposite the reception desk, on a small crate on the floor by the metal table

11 - El Rey Motel - Upper floor rental room above eastern steps

12 - Camp McCarran - By Sergeant Contreras in his supply shack near him

13 - NCR Sharecroper Farms - Northeast Barracks by silos on table across from the bunk beds

14 - Aerotech Office Parks - Aerotech Suite 300, in the far end kitchen room

15 - Vault 3 - Recreation Area, South Dorm #2

16 - New Vegas Steel - On desk across the Vending Machine in the office overlooking the smelting chamber

17 & 18 - Allied Technologies Offices - On concrete cubicle desk with other caps in the filing room to the right of the entrance

19 - Grab n' Gulp Rest Stop - On picnic table by the shack, on top of a plate

20 - Hunter's Farm - Kitchen work surface in pile of other caps

21 - Hunter's Farm - Around where #20 is, but on the edge of the pile of caps

22 - REPCONN Headquarters - Ground Floor, in the gift shop on the long cash register counter

23 - REPCONN Headquarters - Ground Floor, Robot Recharge and Security Office on the desk with terminal by the filing cabinets

24 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn 2nd Floor Office, East Office, across from the desk with the Red Key Card

25 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn Office Top Floor, Piers Isley's Office on the scattered caps pile

26 - REPCONN Headquarters - Repconn Office Top Floor, Leonard Steeple's Office, on large executive desk near terminal

27 - Hostetler House - West of the Caravan, inside the house on a small table between two sofas

28 - The Gray - Upper Floor, 9 o'clock room on small table with bottle on it

29 - Cerulean Robotics - On the dining table close to three open fridges

30 & 31 - Nellis Hangars - Mess Hall Hangar, on the two closest tables to the kitchen, a cap on each table by other caps.

32 - Fields' Shack - Next to two bottles in the open fridge on the right as you walk in

33 - Gypsum Train Yard - Inside the office building, back room, corner desk with burned out terminal

34, 35, 36 - Cap Counterfitting Shack - Table near vending machines near the caps and bottles

37 & 38 - Bitter Springs Recreation Area - Right of the dead tree, on sideboard with the bottles

39 - Fisherman's Pride Shack - On table left of fridge with other caps

40 & 41 - Callville Bay - Captain Dean's Boat and Bait Shack - One is on smashed counter, fifth from the left wall; another on the far right corner on desk by first aid box on the wall

42, 43, 44 - Camp Golf - House Resort, (Upper) Right Corridor Bedroom #1, on the dresser with other caps

45 - Guardian Peak - Close to the cave mouth, on upturned crate by the radio

46 - Mountain SHadows Campground - Main Camp next to campfire on red picnic table

47 - Scavenger Platform - Northeast floating shack, on meal shelf adjacent to the ammo box

48 - Boulder City - Big Horn Saloon, on large round table near entrance

49, 50, 51 - Sunken Sarsaparilla Supplies - Across Lake Mead on the southwest side, underwater on the back end of the container

52 - Goodsprings - Ranch House northeast of Doc Mitchell's on a table in the master bedroom

53 - Goodsprings - Ranch House east of Schoolhouse, on kitchen sideboard bar right next to an exit door

54 - Sloan - Jas Wilkin's Mess Hall, on round table with lanterns and bottles

55 - The Devil's Gullet - Bottom of the Gullet, in the small wooden crate next to rusy ammo box

56 - Jean Sky Diving - Inside shack, on the desk

57. Lone Wolf Radio - With the other scattered caps, near the footlocker and mattres, in the trailer

58. Primm - Southeast ranch house on the street south of Mojve express. On top of the bookcase with the radio on it, in the living room of the shack

59. Primm - Bison street hotel: on the side table with the bottle by the sofa, in the large lobby room with the rug

60. California sunset drive in - on the slab of concrete, by the ruinined north concrete hut, right of the trash can between to bottles

61. California Sunset Drive in - Next to the forth bottle from left to right, on the slab of concrete, by the ruinined north concrete hut, next to the trash can

62. Mesquite Mountains Crater - On the formica table next to the bottle, in the kitchen inside Hells Motel

63. The Prospectors Den - In the den buildng, first room to the right, on the chessboard, resting on the sideboardbar with the radio on it, near the bed

64. Mesquite Mountains Camp site - On top of the metal box, inside the northeast tent near the sleeping mattress

65. Nipton Road Reststop - On the cash register counter, with three other caps

66. Nevada Highway Patrol Station - By the body near the green cat in the cell room with the mantis nymphs

67. Mojave Outpost - Barracks: on the long section of the bar counter as you walk in, by a bottle

68. Nipton - Ranch house opposite the Trading Post general store: on top the ruined book case near the chessboard and a bottle, in the laster bedroom

69. Mesquite Mountains Lean to - Inside the tipped wooden sunset crate, between the mattress and half buried metal box

70. Junction 15 railway station - On the corner of the green bench, left of the boarder up door, on the platform

71. 188 Trading Post - On the wooden bar shelf, by the bottle and lantern, at the end of the blue shack bar

72. El Dorado Substation - On the trash can next to the eat o matic 3000. left corner as you enter

73. Black Mountain - Inside Tabathas store shack, on the bottom shelf, between the two bottle crates, just behind and left of the super mutant dummy

74. Gibsom Scrap Yard - Corner of the low metal shelf with the tires and vehicle rims, in the main garage

75. NCR Correctional Facility - Next to the bottle on the curved desk, in the visitor center

76. Novac - On the small round table in the corner of the galley kitchen, in the ranch house, one building south of the No Bark Noonans Shack, northwest part of town

77. Novac - Daisy Whitmans Dino Dee Lite rental room, top floor above the far steps. On the table with the noodles and broken tv

78, 79. Emergency Service Railyard - On the mattress on the train platform, with the other scattered caps

80. Harpers Shack - On the small table with the fan on it, near the small crate of bottles and a pressure cooker, across from the bunk bed, left room

81. Highway 95 Vipers Encampment - Next to two other caps on one of the two makeshift bedding rolls, northeastern lean-to

82. Wrecked Highwayman - Among the debris and footlocker, in the open trunk of the crashed car

83. Snyder Prospector Camp - On the top of the two ruined books, next to the bedding and sandbags under the lean-to

84. Viper Gang Ambush - On the half buried crate spilling out of the back corner of the container, east of Nipton

85. El Dorado Gas & Service - On the cash register counter with two other caps

86. Camp Forlorn Hope - Mess hall south of stream: by the bottle the table with the coffee pot, close to the metal shelves, in front of the entrance

87. Southern Nevada Wind Farm - On the metal work table with other caps, near the copy of Deans Electronics

88. Cliffside Prospect Camp - On the chessboard with the bottle on it, on top of the damage crate

89. Searchlight North Gold Mine - On the wooden crate by the metal shelfing, across from the mine cart, in the rock alcove, halfway down the right tunnel.

90. Coyote Mines - On the middle table, lower area right of the stairs, just inside the large miners shack

91. Raided Farmsted - In the open fridge with the caps and bottles, near the ammo box, inside the long trailer

92. Camp Searchlight - Fire Station, upper floor, on a dining table with two bottles, in the kitchen area, far end of the corridor

93. Snipers Nest - On the long plank of wood next to the mattress, next to the .308 ammo box, inside the lean-to

94. Cottonwood Cove - Inside the ladies restroom building on the lowest shelf with a bottle, right corner

95. Bradleys shack - Behind the sandbags, near the other caps, by the ammo box and mattress, under the wooden canopy

96. Old Nuclear Test Site - Inside the shack on the table with the science experiment and two bottles on it

97. Matthews Animal Husbandry Farm - On a wooden crate with two bottles and a cap, on the top balcony, in the western of the two ruined barns

98. Smith Messa Prospector Camp - On the concrete block, at the back of the rock alcove, behind the lean-to

99. Blue Paradise Vacation Rentals - Floating above the sideboard near the mattress, with a teddy bear, bottles and other caps. in the submerged north bungalow

100. Blue Paradise Vacation Rentals - Among the floating bottles and caps near the open fridge, in the submerged middle rental bungalow

Thanks to xIL E G IE N ID for 57-100.

Edited by WHITESTAR 2032

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I just passed a guy named Tomas or Thomas, heading into Nipton, that had a necklace of 7 star bottle caps. I didn't think anything of it at the time and now I wish I killed him haha.

That's a speech challenge right there and you can convince him to give you his caps.

yea I just passed a guy named Tomas or Thomas, heading into Nipton, that had a necklace of 7 star bottle caps. I didn't think anything of it at the time and now I wish I killed him haha.

Haha, I tried to get him to give them to me but my speech wasnt high enough at the time so he tried to kill me. He lost. Me: 1 Thomas: Dead

Edit: Forgot to mention the first time, great post. Helped a ton. Thanks alot for this. Great job.

Edited by BigTymer2047
Addition

Yeah I came across him. I killed him because i thought the necklace might add to my sneak or critical. Lucky i did kill him tho because i have 30 now :)