My Achie Guide So Far

fURYOS

This is what I've figure out so far. Please share your tips. You can also use Split screen for most of these as well.

MR POPUAR:

This one is confusing but it seems the Achievement description should read as follows.

"Play games with teammates from 50 DIFFERENT real teams"

There are...

19 Rookie Teams

20 Division 3 Teams

14 Division 2 Teams

...and even more in higher ranks

Pick only one player from any single team then move on to another team. Rinse repeat. You will have to pay $$$ for players in higher ranks so play and play and play to make $$$.

BILLBOARD:

It seems like this one needs to be done in career mode. I simply purchased the "Tippman 98 Custom" marker and the "Tippman" Jersey and Pants. Then equiped them and re-completed the 1st speedball Event.

TACTICAL OVERKILL:

After completing my 20th event (Woodsball > SPPL Presents: Monster Game) in my career the Rocket Launcher was available for purchase. After purchasing and equiping it I loaded up the 1st Recball Event. I let the other team grab the flag then boom! 20G

PAINT MONGER:

Comes easily with time.

LONEWOLF:

Set up a local match by yourself as follows

> Local

>> Single Player Exhibition

> Options

>> Mode: Elimination

>> Location: Pev's Paintball Park

>> Fieled: Shanty Town

>> Rounds: Best 3 of 5

>> Time Limit: 30 minutes

>> Team Size: 7 vs 7

>> Objectives: None

> Bots Skill: Rookie

> Rules

>> Friendly Fire: On

Blast your team mates 1st then eliminate the opposition

TEAM CAPTAIN:

I would try this in a 7 vs 7 match so you have more time/chances. just tell one guy to charge into certain doom then grab the next guy and repeat. (It must be 3 different peeps) After 3 commands you need to win the match.

FOAM COWBOY:

just set up an easy local match and wear the rediculous hat. Oh yeah, make sure you win.

E'VENTUAL EVAPORATION:

Set up a 'Point Capture' match in Local mode. Set the time limit as high or low as you please. And obviously reinsertion should be enabled. When the game begins run! Fog that mask up! dive to make sure it's fully fogged then open fire. rinse and repeat.

OLYMPIAN:

Comes in good time. just slide senselessly if you please.

CROSS TRAINING:

Begin a career and simply win a Woodsball and Speedball Event

PUMP ASSASSIN:

This will likely be coupled with the 'Sharpshooter' Achie. Set up a game of 7 vs 7 and equip a pump action gun. You can miss the 1st target all you want but then you need to hit the next two without missing.

SHARPSHOOTER:

See 'Pump Assassin' Achie.

LUCKY CLIP:

Set up a 1 vs 1 and get the other guy 1st OR Set up a Local 3 vs 3 match. Turn on Friendly fire, and sets bots to "Rookie". Shoot your own team with your primary marker then proceed to eliminate the opposing team with your pistol

BROMANCE:

Set up a split screen elimination match of 3 vs 3 and set the bots to "Rookie". Make it best 1 of 1 wins.

ONE HIT WONDER:

Set up a 5 vs 5 and just get at least 3 of them without reloading

UNBREAKABLE:

Set up a Local 5 vs 5 with rookie bots and kick some but.

GO BALLISTIC:

Hold the left or right bumper (depending on hand holding the marker) so that you are looking to your side. While looking out the corner of your eye, start shooting til you get a hit and this Achie blips.

GOGGLER:

Set up a Local 5 vs 5 or higher with Rookie Bots and aim high.

BOTTOM FEEDER:

just lie down when the round begins and don't get up til you win. (Let your buddy do the work on splitscreen if it is too dificult for you)

SPY:

This will naturally come in time (2nd match for me) but my tactic is to blitz down the left side of the field until you are behind your opposition.

WIPER:

Learn how to use the cheat meter and wipe one hit off.

just got another one

DEMOLITIONIST:

Set up a Local match as follows

Mode: Assault

Field: Black Forest Battle

Team size: 7 vs 7

Objectives: 1 Flag

Bots Skill: Rookie

I did it as the attackers (2nd round). I ran to the single flag and hid behind a wood barrier. I chucked the grenade over the barrier and hit three. you can also turn on friendly fire and eliminate your own team to help the opposition out a bit. (Make sure you charge your throw by holding the right trigger before throwing)

Thought I would post to this any of the kill x people with things *outside of the grenade* such as pump assassin, googler evaporation one. takes about half hour I got 12 achievos. Just play split screen x-ball as this counts as the same round even though they respawn. Also good to do the lawlessness just shoot ur guy cheat then make ur guy shoot him to go to next portion (reason for this is it makes the cheating meter move slower)

EDIT: You can do the grenade and and lonewolf easily together by doing this but with bots all you do is get the 2nd controller to use the x button and bunch them all up I got 5 kills with one gernade this way and just picked off the other 2.

Edited by Terrin

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's a great way to get the Lawlessness achievement for the guide.

Lawlessness

First, bear in mind that in a single round (not match as a whole), the more cheats in a row you do, the harder.

Go into an event (or 1 on 1 LIVE/Splitscreen) and cheat about 2-3 times.

Let the round time expire. When the next round starts, mop up the rest.

Might take a couple of tries, but I got mine from one of the events, and I can confirm that multiple rounds WILL work.

Edited by Soldier9870

• 4 months later...

Very nice guide, helped me get the last few achievements I needed!

Sorry for the double post, but Jake if you played on easy I would say about 4-8 hours because it gets very repetitive/boring. If you choose to do the events on hard I would say more like 10-15 depending on your skill level. (Note this game gets very boring fast)!

Edited by Method

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Very late to the party with this but I have recently 1kd the EU version of the game and can throw some info.

First of all, this game on hard is NOT easy contrary to what people say. However, there are some sneaky methods that help get past events on hard.

Start up the Speedball Tournament and playthrough on Easy for the money benefits. You can then have the freedom of getting better characters and weapons. The Eclipse SC1 (I think it’s called that) is by far the best gun on the game. Use this and upgraded the barrel on it to suit.

Proceed to play woodsball on hard. I didn’t have too much trouble on these events apart from maybe 2 or 3. Now there is a trick I didn’t figure out until late on which is you can change difficulty mid events so say there is 3 matches with 3 events each you can start on easy and playthrough until you get to the final match of the third event and change to hard and this still counts!!

Playthrough recsball and attempt to get legendary characters in 10 slots. Then you can finally finish off speedball events. There are some events that are genuinely frustrating and you can’t use the skip but just keep at it and you will get lucky. Sometimes the AI will do most of the work and other times they won’t.

You should have all gear unlocked by the end of speedball events

20-25 hours minimum for completion