Run on sentence + Fast & Furious walkthrough

amacteur

Hi all,

As a lot of people seems to find these achievements hard to get, here is a good video that will show you how to complete that:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH68cwWb2n0]YouTube - Alan Wake: The Signal DLC [special 1] - Run-On Sentence & Fast and Furious Walkthrough[/ame]

This vid mainly focus on rough parts.

For those who experienced the Run on sentence freeze, Eternaltriumph gave some tips in another thread:

HOW TO AVOID THE GLITCH!

Two easy steps, and a third I can't confirm if it helps.

First, DO NOT run past the boat. Ever. All my friends who ran past it with the preq's for "Run on sentance" locked up and were furious. DO NOT run past it. LET the final boss finish his speech...the cutscene will play automatically even if you DO NOT move after finishing the boat.

Secondly, turn off your xbox notifications. I had some random ass dude log on who I helped with an achievement once just after the boat and it froze me. I stared at his name for about 30 seconds hoping he catches SARS before returning to dashboard.

The third, optional one is don't skip any scenes. Not the song, not the final cutscene. I don't know if this helped, but you get your achievement BEFORE the credits roll (or at latest at the very start)

Using this method, you WILL NOT SEE your cheeve pop. However, don't blow a fuse...just remember you have notifications off! Just check your profile as the credits roll and enjoy never having to do it over. :)

Hope this helps, cheers :drunk

• 3 weeks later...