Collectibles/Challenges Guide

Introduction

This guide is to help you get all collectibles and challenges done in the game. Click on any of the below levels to be brought to that specific level's guide. There is information on everything you need to know about getting all artifacts, weapons, relics, and power-ups. To make things easier, I will be using a color coded system so you can skim through it easier, as well a videos. If you are having any problems figuring out what to do in a level (to beat the level in general) just watch the challenge videos that deal with beating the level within a certain amount of time. Though sometimes the videos end before the level does, such as Spider Tomb, because it wants you to do a certain objective. The exit is usually just seconds away. Read the top part of the level guides for a brief description on what the main objectives of the level are. The purpose of course is to get you the Tomb Raider achievement.

Also, if there are any edits I need, please send me a PM so I can fix it (color coding error, grammatical error, etc).

Color Key:

Artifacts: Pink

Weapons: Blue

Relics: Purple

Health Upgrade: Green

Ammo Upgrade: Light-Blue

Red Skulls: Red

Challenges: Orange

Levels

Temple of Light

Temple Grounds

Spider Tomb

The Summoning

Forgotten Gate

Toxic Swamp

Flooded Passage

The Jaws of Death

Twisting Bridge

Fiery Depths

Belly of the Beast

Stronghold Passage

The Mirror's Wake

Xolotl's Stronghold

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find all the red skulls & the jeeps to blast in Temple Grounds.

Achievement Hunter did a video specifically on the Red Skulls and Jeeps for Temple Grounds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoB7Wa48oDs]YouTube- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Level 2 Cars & Red Skulls Locations[/ame]

Edited by Captain Urahara

Just one tip of advice for Stronghold Passage: Once you have points, don't get hit. Ever. There's not enough points in the level to get 120,000 otherwise. Even without getting hit, you'll get it right before the final area.

Oh, and the third spider tile is in the room with the boulder you have to bomb/grenade across the gap. It's in the corner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...