Hardest Call Of Duty Game?

intrinsc

I vote for Call Of Duty 3. I thought Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was hard, but this...is depressing on so many levels. Dudes get in your way, push you out of cover, sometimes when you move forward Germans will spawn behind you into parts of the level that are closed and your doods will shoot at them for no reason, the NPC AI is terrible. You can get stuck by walking into a piece of blown up wood on the ground. I can go on and on. World at War wasn't even this bad. Is it a product of the technology at the time? Shoddy programming? Or Treyarch just being terrible developers/assholes?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 2 and Classic weren't that hard on veteran for me. The checkpoints in those two are much, much, MUCH better. In COD3 you could fight for three or four sections of battle and not see a single checkpoint.

World at War hands down is the hardest CoD game yet since the programers were to lazy to fix the problems. Those being infinite enemies and a constant stream of raining grenades even when there's no possible way someone could even get a grenade into the area that you are hiding in. I only other ones I attempted on Veteran are the Modern Warfare games; MW1 is tough in places but doable, MW2 is easier than MW1 by a mile.

World at War hands down is the hardest CoD game yet since the programers were to lazy to fix the problems. Those being infinite enemies and a constant stream of raining grenades even when there's no possible way someone could even get a grenade into the area that you are hiding in. I only other ones I attempted on Veteran are the Modern Warfare games; MW1 is tough in places but doable, MW2 is easier than MW1 by a mile.

Yeah, the infinite spawns and infinite grenades sucked on WaW. I played it while at my buddies house on his account about 10 months ago and I wanted to shoot my brains out. COD3's spawns are worse, though. It's that shitty "chain" system. MW2 was so easy after doing MW1 that I got drunk and got laid immediately afterwards.

I've only played Modern Warfare 1 & 2, and WaW. Out of those three I would definitely say World at War, it just rained freakin grenades the whole time, and every time you would run from cover to escape the grenade, you would just got shot to pieces by the infinite enemies, so annoying!

I've never played World at War, but IMO I think that Modern Warfare is the hardest. I tried to finish the level at the fairground where you are guarding the other guy (can't remember his name now, doh!) on Veteran for about 3 hours... so frustrating! And the TV station too, with the everspawning soldiers...

I thought Modern Warfare 2 was much easier though on Veteran!