Easy way to get A Head of the Competition VIDEO

nWo Member69

U CAN WATCH VIDEO I JUST MADE AND U DO IT its like Decapitate very round use the gun first which is B then move closer the the shiled 3 times the go the other side and use Y+B to throw the Grenado

U CAN ALSO GET THE Black Knight CHEEEOVVV ALSO WELL

Video by ME

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te8qxYjapwM]YouTube- Easy Decapitates.MOV[/ame]

Edited by nWo Member69

Thats a good strategy but if people are having trouble with that, they can pick the Samurai go into local play and just do the Samurai Finisher, instant decapitation

Actually, this method isn't that hard at all. Just shoot thrice, walk up, throw grenado and leave. Not as lengthy, either.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The video does it slow. The quickest way is from the beginning just spam B a few times until you run out of ammo. You don't need to angle your shot or anything. Just make sure his health is low enough. When I got bored, I switched it up and used the sword. BTW I'm pretty sure you don't have to blow yourself up too, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Than when his health is low, just run up right in his face and press Y+B. Hope this helps.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I could not get this method to work. I had to switch to the Samurai. I used two controlers. As soon as the match started I had the Spartan run toward the Samurai - I had the Samurai firing arrows as the Spartan ran. Beside to occasional arrow to the head the Spartan had very little health left by the time it reached me. I used the finishing move to end the match. I did notice that I had to let the animation run until the head of the Spartan fell off. If you hit A to skip the animation you get credit for the win but not the decap.

I hope this helps others.

** Just finished the 300 spartan kills. Used the same method listed above but I quit using the finishing move. A random arrow to the head ended the rounds pretty quick and I was able to pick up an additional 15 decaps with a lucky X or Y hit. It took me just under 30 min to get the 150 kills I needed.

Edited by Jedi ObiJoe