Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everham how did you get 1:51?!?! I've tried every little thing to try and get under 2:00 mins and the closest I came was 2:04. Anyway did anyone find all the statues yet I'm missing the frog and Wile E Coyote. If anyone needs help with finding the others just let me know here or msg me on xbl my gt is LOA TURTLEPOWER. Happy achievement hunting everyone

I'll be honest, I haven't gotten the game yet, but I think it might be a good idea for those who get Bug's Bug to post so that they can help those who don't. I have a friend who's got all but this one and not sure how easy/hard it is to find someone with it.

I'll be borrowing this from my store tomorrow, so I will as well be looking for someone to share the bug ;)

I am the producer on the game, here is how you get BUGS BUG:

To create a 'seed' for Bugs' bug you will need to create a new profile.

The profile has to have a special name. The name has to include the

title ID for the NTSC version of the game 575207D2. For example, create

a profile "gamer575207D2" or "nick575207D2" or something like that and

play the game. The first time you finish a level online you will be

awarded the achievement. Then, anyone you play the game with online

will also catch the achievement. That person will also be able to

spread the achievement and so on.

Everham how did you get 1:51?!?! I've tried every little thing to try and get under 2:00 mins and the closest I came was 2:04. Anyway did anyone find all the statues yet I'm missing the frog and Wile E Coyote. If anyone needs help with finding the others just let me know here or msg me on xbl my gt is LOA TURTLEPOWER. Happy achievement hunting everyone

I used Gossamer (The Red Monster) and took every shortcut I knew and only beat up 5 robots total, including 4 to make the stairs come out, and one big one at the end to get the bridge down.

I purchased this game last week and do not plan on trading it in, if you need bugs bug, send me a friend request with the message. I am usually playing everynight but thursdays. If I am in the middle of a game please be patient I will get it to you.

I am in the Central Time Zone in Wisconsin, USA

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for the bugs bunny achievement as are many others if anyone has it and would pass it on to me i will pass it on to many who still need it if you would like to return the game if you rented it. i also rented it but will have it for about a week. send a message to naptownsteeler if you have it and are willing to pass it on.

More than willing to pass on the "Bug". I need it also on my Daritan tag which is the one I play on most times. Any who need drop me a line.

i sent you a fr

I would like to play with someone for the bugs bug and I'll return the favor. (I also need the other online ach, if someone wants to do those as well)

Thanks. Usually on after 530pm Central Time