Need Some Serious MVP help

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it doing the Extinction game mode... the one with the bomb.

Whoever plants the bomb gets somewhere between 8 and 10 points on the leaderboard, just make sure you are the one grabbing and planting the bomb. Rack up some kills in between, and it's an easy first place. When I got the MVP, I had planted the bomb twice, and ended up with a score of 30 something while the second place guy had 16 since he only planted it once (since 3 bomb plants = you win).

Most people on XBL seem to ignore the objective on objective based games making it easy for you to swoop in.

I just got mine, what I did was play as a solider with the X12 Scrapmaker and had the sharp shooter ability on. I had a freind that was playing as a scientist staying close and I just dominated. If you don't have any freinds that sucks but just try to stick near a random who might help, as rare as it is for a random to help it does happen lol

Conquest would probably be pretty good because you don't have to be the most badass player ever to have the highest score.

In fact I've got 28 kills and 0 deaths with the next highest kill level being 14 kills. My overall score was 34 and I was beaten out by someone with a 44 overall.

Which means as long as you focus on capturing objectives and killing anyone trying to capture your objectives you should out score most people since they all mostly out to kill people. All you have to do now is hope you're on the winning side so you the scoring opportunies.

Did this in TDM as a level 4 Leader, lol. It's not really hard. Just grab the shields every time they pop, know where the energon cubes are to refill your health, and use the barrier and WarCry as often as possible. Soften enemies up with your gun and follow up with melee if necessary.

If you're still having trouble, you can try to be cheap and follow your teammates and just mop up their kills. Scout would probably work best since you can cloak.

I got the achievement playing a conquest match, but my roommate and I just spent most of the night playing power struggle. With a soldier plus whirlwind and the abilities that boost it, I was pretty consistently coming in first. Run into a nod with a bunch of enemies and whirlwind like crazy.

I got the achievement playing a conquest match, but my roommate and I just spent most of the night playing power struggle. With a soldier plus whirlwind and the abilities that boost it, I was pretty consistently coming in first. Run into a nod with a bunch of enemies and whirlwind like crazy.

Team Death Match is how i got mine, i've gotten quite decent with the solider, just blasting in tank mode, transforming and letting go with a well timed whirlwind, melee/blind fire FTW! :)

Team Death Match is how i got mine, i've gotten quite decent with the solider, just blasting in tank mode, transforming and letting go with a well timed whirlwind, melee/blind fire FTW! :)

The nice thing about power struggle though, is that everyone is always heading to the same place. So it's easy to come up on the node, run in and take out 2 or 3 people easily with just one whirlwind. You rack up massive points in just a few seconds.

man this is sooo frustrating for me to get! I have come in second overall so many times! I have played about 20 games and nothing!

i feel your pain same exact damn thing happend to me!!!!

Do death match unless you like capturing flags

i would not recommend team death do to the fact that you gotta fight for top overall player on decepticon and autobots

Man. I keep coming in 2nd place in Team Deathmatch consistently. It's lame. And the last time, I was first on my team, and we won, and I was excited... but someone on the losing team had more points. Arrrrgh.

what i've done, and it's worked a good dozen times is this:

Conquest with Scientist, shockwave or sentry, and disguise. also add the upgrades to make the disguise last longer.

it doesn't work against all people, but the disguise can work miracles and on conquest your score is based on the points you capture. so just fly around and capture points and get whatever kills you can to boost it as well.

this has worked wonders for me. got the achievement my first night playing with this method.

I just got this in Team Deathmatch with a Soldier and mainly using the x12 Scrapmaker and blasting away with the tank.

A little luck didn't hurt - I'm not the best at this game. ^^

Good luck everyone!