Eminem Recovery

Raiden591

What do you guys think about the new album? i think its really good, hes pretty rough and just keeps on going, give it a listen if you havent already.

A really good album, there is no songs that I skip as I like them all.

The one's which are my faves are;

Talkin' 2 Myself

Won't Back Down

Seduction

Cinderella Man

25 To Life

So Bad

Love The Way You Lie

Space Bound is probably the best tho

Also, for the record, I payed for this album legally from PLAY.com. Unlike those dickheads who call themselves hardcore fans because they have the album a month early but don't pay :mad:.

It's a very good album. Certainly a return to form compared to Relapse (which was mediocre at best) and Encore (which was shit, at best), but not quite on the level of The Marshall Mathers LP or The Eminem Show, his best work by far.

He kind of dances on the same subject matter on every song and it gets a bit dry. Blah blah blah, he's sorry, did drugs, got off drugs, he's back. That's the concept of most of the songs on the album. It has a lot of great stuff, but it seems to be a real love/hate album overall. I really enjoy it for the most part though.

im not that into rap but i LOVE Eminem.

however, his new album is my least favorite, i feel like hes trying to be more contemporary compared to his last album.

i really like the Little Wayne line "theres a dick in your mouth so fuck what you say" though. it made me laugh real hard the first time i heard it.

I used to be, and still partially am, a huge Eminem fan.

I stopped listening to his stuff after Encore because that was when he started going downhill for me. Encore wasn't a great album, not nearly as good as The Eminem Show. Relapse and Refill both sucked hard. Hated them so much. There actually was not a single song from that album and (half-album?) that I enjoyed.

Edit: Actually, I guess you could compare Refill to some shitty DLC.

Will check this one out soon.

Looked at the tracklist and wasn't too happy to see Lil Wayne again, and also saw Pink and Rihanna. I'd rather listen to Eminem and Eminem only. I already know i'll hate the song with Lil Wayne.

So far I like what Ive heard. I've bought just about evertything Em has put out & was just waiting to get pd 2day so I can download it to my touch iPod 2nite.

3 1/3rd FTW!!! Em is D-town's, D12's soul.....he is an awesome poet. Love his wordplay!

I bought the album at walmart, and i never bought a CD so this was my first, and i dont know much but why are the swear word censored i didnt like that part but it didnt matter to me once i knew what the swear words were the censroing didnt anoy me as much,.

Yeah, every CD at Walmart is censored.

Learned that long ago :p

If you're buying albums go to Target or a music store or somewhere and make sure it has the Parental Advisory warning on the front.

I listened to this a while ago.

I thought the album started off strong. Cold Wind Blows was really good.

But as the album progressed it got worse.

I really like the first half of this album, but the second half is meh :p

I didn't give the one with Lil Wayne a proper listen.

I just couldn't do it. I started it up, heard Lil Wayne start rapping, and then I blacked out. When I woke up I was lying naked in an alley with three dead goats. It was weird, man.

Yeah, every CD at Walmart is censored.

Learned that long ago :p

If you're buying albums go to Target or a music store or somewhere and make sure it has the Parental Advisory warning on the front.

I listened to this a while ago.

I thought the album started off strong. Cold Wind Blows was really good.

But as the album progressed it got worse.

I really like the first half of this album, but the second half is meh :p

I didn't give the one with Lil Wayne a proper listen.

I just couldn't do it. I started it up, heard Lil Wayne start rapping, and then I blacked out. When I woke up I was lying naked in an alley with three dead goats. It was weird, man.

wow so if i went down the street and bought it at traget dam, i will never make this mistake agian thank'z dude!