Easy XP

Okay everyone, I'm editing this so people will not have to read through every post to get the info on how this works. Those of you reading this for the first time, follow the steps below.

First thing that you must know, is that you will want to finish the 3rd Tiger Woods challenge for putting only after you've beaten every other challenge. If you don't, you will still be able to farm XP, but it will be half as much as if you finish it last.

After you've beat every other challenge, go to Tiger's putting challenges and complete them. After you've beaten them, you can now replay the 3rd challenge and receive 5k XP every time you complete it. It takes about 2 1/2 minutes with loading and everything to beat the challenge.

Once you've figured out the first 2 shots, the third shot is a 61 foot putt. To speed this up, there is a trick. There is a little girl standing to the left of the pin (2nd person over from the pin). If you put your aiming arrow right in between her legs (should be one point on each of her ankles), then switch to the 3-click option (press down on :rs:) and hit the ball anywhere from 70-100% with even a decent amount of accuracy it will go in every time.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

Replaying the last Tiger putting challenge, hole 9 on East Lake matching his shots. It may be a glitch for me, but I've gotten over 100k from it so far. I've also played other modes and come back. Last time I played it it also gave me the "Armchair Golfer" achievement, so it's counting an eagle each time through as well.

Replaying the last Tiger putting challenge, hole 9 on East Lake matching his shots. It may be a glitch for me, but I've gotten over 100k from it so far. I've also played other modes and come back. Last time I played it it also gave me the "Armchair Golfer" achievement, so it's counting an eagle each time through as well.

I can confirm this works great find there mate.

Must be an exploit for the final challenge only. If someone ISN'T done yet, they should try replaying A DIFFERENT challenge. Well, I guess I could do that when I get home :p. Like I said I retryed a previous one and got no XP. Stewie, others, is there a green check next to the last challenge? I'm at work and about 12 challenges away from getting there.

Must be an exploit for the final challenge only. If someone ISN'T done yet, they should try replaying A DIFFERENT challenge. Well, I guess I could do that when I get home :p. Like I said I retryed a previous one and got no XP. Stewie, others, is there a green check next to the last challenge? I'm at work and about 12 challenges away from getting there.

What I think you need to do to get this is when you beat it for the first time do not exit and just keep playing it over and over till you get what you want from it. Once you exit and go back later must stop the exploit.

What I think you need to do to get this is when you beat it for the first time do not exit and just keep playing it over and over till you get what you want from it. Once you exit and go back later must stop the exploit.

I thought this at first, but I turned off my Xbox and when I got back on it was still working.

I'm thinking that it is due to the fact that it was the last challenge I completed that I was getting the extra 2.5k. A friend of mine also told me that he replayed it and got 2.6k each time, since you set a course record for longest putt each time through at 61 feet. Also, it is showing it as being beaten, and even giving me a message saying "You've already won this challenge. Would you like to replay?"

I'm going to guess that this will probably be patched sooner or later, so hopefully enough people can take advantage of it while it's still there.

I thought this at first, but I turned off my Xbox and when I got back on it was still working.

I'm thinking that it is due to the fact that it was the last challenge I completed that I was getting the extra 2.5k. A friend of mine also told me that he replayed it and got 2.6k each time, since you set a course record for longest putt each time through at 61 feet. Also, it is showing it as being beaten, and even giving me a message saying "You've already won this challenge. Would you like to replay?"

I'm going to guess that this will probably be patched sooner or later, so hopefully enough people can take advantage of it while it's still there.

You are right I went back in and it is still giving me 5k after I beat the challenge everytime

badass. this sounds like the best way to farm XP and buy a bunch of crap from the pro shop. I've been taking my time with this game so i havent completed all skills challenges yet, but from what i've read you need to complete all skill challenges before this 1 first then save this challenge for last, then every subsequent time you beat it, you'll earn 5K?? I'm glad you found this cause most of the good items in pro shop cost a lot of XP. Good Work Stewie:drunk

Hint: XP Earnings

The easiest way to earn EXP (experience points) is to play Tiger Woods in the skills challenge, and look for the exercise where he has his back to you.

By playing through all three earns you have the potential to earn 5000 EXP (by completing the challenge, and then replaying it). It's one of the more efficient methods as it only takes three shots to earn 5000 points.

Hint: XP Earnings

The easiest way to earn EXP (experience points) is to play Tiger Woods in the skills challenge, and look for the exercise where he has his back to you.

By playing through all three earns you have the potential to earn 5000 EXP (by completing the challenge, and then replaying it). It's one of the more efficient methods as it only takes three shots to earn 5000 points.

Which is what the original poster said... :confused::confused:

I didn't complete the Tiger Putt challenge last, but I'm still able to return to it and get 5,000 XP. I even shut the system off and can still do it. I think something is wrong here, but I'm loving all this extra XP.

That's weird. One of my buddies is only able to get 2,500, he did the hole in one last and is getting 2,600 each time, 2,500 for the challenge and 100 for the course record putt.

How is it you get 5k? I know playing on easy or amateur or whatever it's called, the challenge is only worth 2.5k plus i suppose 100 xp for the longest putt. Or is that related to it being the last challenge? b/c I farmed that challenge for a bit without having finished all of the other challenges for 2.5k per pop. which is nice, but i'd love another 2.5k on top of it...

Edit: I did just need to completed the challenges to get the additional 2.5k. Also it seems that challenge is the only one you can replay for points because I replayed the first challenge in that set and got nada. I was also thinking that it might not be a glitch, just a way to get more points so you can afford to buy clothing/gear. Seriously, the fact that everything that's elite is 25k xp would make it impossible to afford just off of 18 hole playthroughs. I'm still kinda pissed about the gear thing because it makes winning money in tournaments useless. they should have just kept the xp to leveling/skills and not put it towards equipment.

Edited by coolhandmes
Update

you guys are lucky its not even out in the uk yet. it doesn't come out until July 2

I got it yesterday morning (I am in the UK too). I got it from ebay. It's the English Asian version, so all in English, and english text etc.

Loving the game :)

I wanted to report that I did NOT do the Tiger challenge 61 foot put as my absolute last challenge. I beat the Skills Challenge on the 18 holes against Tiger on rain soaked St. Andrews.

Yet I can still get 5K every time with the above outlined method of the 61 foot put. I get the 2,500 for completing the challenge, and every time get 2,500 for completing the skills challenge. I have quit the game and come back, still can always get the 5,000 XP.

Pretty sweet, I just don't know how that works. It is obviously some kind of glitch or something.

I wanted to report that I did NOT do the Tiger challenge 61 foot put as my absolute last challenge. I beat the Skills Challenge on the 18 holes against Tiger on rain soaked St. Andrews.

Yet I can still get 5K every time with the above outlined method of the 61 foot put. I get the 2,500 for completing the challenge, and every time get 2,500 for completing the skills challenge. I have quit the game and come back, still can always get the 5,000 XP.

Pretty sweet, I just don't know how that works. It is obviously some kind of glitch or something.

Same for me as well. I get the 5000 XP each time and did not complete the 61 foot put last either. Easy way to get to level ten and get all of the crazy expensive items in the pro shop though.

• 1 month later...

Exactly the same for me. I did the rainy St Andrews one last too and still get the 5000xp every time I do the long putt one.