Post grab HELP!

Hot Squirt

I play alot of post grab.i noticed people getting the posts while still in the VS. This never worked in other lost planet games but somehow they can do it now.Is this a glitch because i try and i get not no button promp to press. How are they doing this its driving me crazy! please help Thank you.

If you play on thunderpeal precipice, theres a common layout that puts 2 VS at each of the spawn zones. I don't know what they're called but they have wings, and a cannon. These VS are quite versatile actually, beyond capping posts they can heal themselves. Anyways, to cap a post (much as I don't want to help an enemy lol) hold :ls: and tap :bbut:. For self healing press :xbut: instead of :bbut:. Be warned that self healing costs an f-ton to do, about 1k t-eng instead of the usual 100, and for only about 1/4 as much effectiveness, but in the end, it has saved me by allowing me just enough health to take another hit.

I gotta say, it's hilarious to cap all 4 posts in a match in like...2 minutes, if that sometimes... and then have the whole enemy team swearing you out and calling you for hacks nonstop.

Edited by HeavenSoldier

The models of vs that can do this are the drio's and I think Nida's (the one you get during prologue a and its more heavily armoured big brother), as heavensoldier points out just click in the left stick and press b.

As an aside whenever you get into a vs press back and scroll to vs manual, the vs you are in will be highlighted, press x and it will show you that vs's special abilities, some have suprisingly cool features.

Here is a link that may help with all future vs identification issues:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/lost_planet/go/thread/view/44251/24865361/VS_Manual_Identification_Please?pg=1

Peace.

If you play on thunderpeal precipice, theres a common layout that puts 2 VS at each of the spawn zones. I don't know what they're called but they have wings, and a cannon. These VS are quite versatile actually, beyond capping posts they can heal themselves. Anyways, to cap a post (much as I don't want to help an enemy lol) hold :ls: and tap :bbut:. For self healing press :xbut: instead of :bbut:. Be warned that self healing costs an f-ton to do, about 1k t-eng instead of the usual 100, and for only about 1/4 as much effectiveness, but in the end, it has saved me by allowing me just enough health to take another hit.

I gotta say, it's hilarious to cap all 4 posts in a match in like...2 minutes, if that sometimes... and then have the whole enemy team swearing you out and calling you for hacks nonstop.

Thats the answer i was looking for! Thank you so much. I had no idea about the healing part thats a bonus.I wonder why they picked that VS instead of the Bleed one that throws grenades go figure at least that would have made more sense. PS i will spare your life if we ever meet on the battlefield your an Angel .Thanks

The models of vs that can do this are the drio's and I think Nida's (the one you get during prologue a and its more heavily armoured big brother), as heavensoldier points out just click in the left stick and press b.

As an aside whenever you get into a vs press back and scroll to vs manual, the vs you are in will be highlighted, press x and it will show you that vs's special abilities, some have suprisingly cool features.

Here is a link that may help with all future vs identification issues:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/lost_planet/go/thread/view/44251/24865361/VS_Manual_Identification_Please?pg=1

Peace.

Thanks for the tip i never thought of reading the manuals who reads manuals anymore?