Sigh... 500 kills with revolver/pistol glitched

roganxx

I was wondering why i didnt have this yet so i checked stats and it turns out i have over 750 kills with pistols... unless you have to use ONE revolver/pistol but that doesn't make sense since i used more than one repeater and still got the achievement for that...

anyone else? fixes?

Those 750 kills, are they a mix of Multiplayer and Singleplayer or just one. It needs to be in one game mode so only Single or only Multi. Get 500 in either one and it will unlock.

well somehow i got the 250 headshots (single and multiplayer added together) i was playing single player my stats said 240 headshots went into public free roam got 10 in no time and the achievement popped up.So i am wondering if it glitched.Were are you getting your facts that it needs to be in one mode or another just curious

I told the guy making the guide so many times to add this but I guess he does not think its important! yet there are people still getting @#%$ed over. rather this is your problem or not it happend to me. IT MUST BE 500 SINGLE PLAYER OR 500 MULTIPLAYER it can be any game mode but its not specific enough. good luck I hope this works.

Do kills carryover between sp playthroughs? 500 seems like a lot I got. 250 headshots but that was from pistol, rifle, sniper and possibly shotgun but I'm not sure those counted because of the spread.

I wouldn't count on it as there are no New Game+ modes. Some of these are just better gotten online.