99.5% game complete

defiant4eva

My game is stuck at 99.5% complete my stats are.

Honor=Hero

Fame=Legend

Mission complete=57

Area Discovered=94

Gang Hideout Cleared=7

Player House=13

Rare Weapon=5

Job Location Complete=5

Strangers met=19

Minigames won=6Outfits completed=14

Bounties=20 8 in NA. 8 in NP and 4 in WE

Challenges all 4 to level 10

Am I missing something and does anyone have a complete list of which town you pick bounties up in. I have done them in Rathskeller fork, Armadillo, Macfarane's ranch, Blackwater, Chuparosa and Escalera.

Thanks for any help and info

@Fusion: The only outfit that I am missing is the 100% complete outfit.

@AlmostMilk: I already pointed out that I did the 5 jobs and bought the 5 rare guns. There are only 4 challenges Hunting, survivalist, shooting and treasure that count towards the achievement and 100% complete. The other 4 are the social club challenges or Rockstar messed up when putting the web page check list.

I believe these are the things that give you .5% or less

.5%:

9 Outfits

7 Gang Hideouts

5 Rare Weapons

5 Jobs

6 Minigames

18 Stranger Tasks ("I Know You" doesn't count)

.1%

20 Bounty Locations

13 Houses

also i believe there are 8 challenges

Yes and no, there's 4 challenge tiers and 10 ranks of each (the 8 challenges listed on Rockstar Social Club are for rank 5 and rank 10 of each challenge), 1% is given at rank 5 and at rank 10 for a total of 8% so it can't be a challenge.

Could you check strangers again, you wrote "strangers met" but it's the "Tasks completed for strangers" you should be looking at, other than that I have no idea, and animals doesn't count as far as I know. Look under strangers in your journal just to make sure, since you've met everyone it should either list the ones you have left or be a wall of text about how there's strangers runnin' about needing things done.

This happened to me earlier in the game. Check in Mexico at Sidewinders gulch, you should see a stranger ? appear and it will be called Aztec Gold making the strangers you encounter 19/19 after you finished.

defiant4eva have already met all 19 so if it's an unfinished stranger task it would show in the journal.

This happened to me earlier in the game. Check in Mexico at Sidewinders gulch, you should see a stranger ? appear and it will be called Aztec Gold making the strangers you encounter 19/19 after you finished.

You were right dude, Aztec gold was missing from my Strangers list. For everyone information. You should meet 20 strangers, but task complete for strangers will only be 19. I guess because Remember my Family is your or Jacks task. Anyway thanks for helping y'all

Same here 99.5%

I'm going for the US marshalls outfit, getting all US hideouts in a 24 hr period, which should open up one of two outfits i need to get, which should in turn open up the 100% outfit, hopefully!

It will. This is exactly where I am at as of this morning. 99.5% all missions, hideouts, strangers, houses, weapons, jobs, bounties and challenges complete.

Just need the US Marshal getup and will be done with that part.

Then on to a lot of multiplayer.

you need to make sure you bought all the rare weapons and did both horse breaking jobs, as well as all 3 night watch jobs. also i believe there are 8 challenges
no there are four on the social club site one is for Level 5 and one is for Level 10 and There is 20 Stranger Missions

There is 20 Stranger Missions

I have only met and completed the tasks for 19 Strangers, I have 100% so the 20th must not count (like I Know You) I would love to do the mission anyway so I'd appreciate it if you (or anyone else) could tell me which mission I'm missing:

Let No Man Put Asunder

Jenny's Faith

American Appetites

Water And Honesty

Flowers For A Lady

Who Are You To Judge?

California

American Lobbyist

Lights, Camera, Action

Funny Man

Eva In Peril

Poppycock

Aztec Gold

I Know You

Love Is The Opiate

Deadalus and Son

Remember My Family

The Wronged Woman

The Prohibitionist

• 2 years later...

The most obvious lack of .5% (for me) was that you have to do the nightwatch job at McFarlane's Ranch once OUTSIDE of the story...(doing it at the start of the game is counted as a story mission and not a 'job')

Aztec Gold ('Last' Stranger mission)

would be the next place to check....

Edited by Misfit X7
New Info