I need a list of animals

thesilly101

I've been looking for a list of animals to kill, if anyone know's of a good one could you point me (and anyone else how would want a look) in the right direction, i'm sure i've got most of them, there's a few special ones that i have already.

unnatural selection 20 gamer points but loads of FUN!!!:uzi:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/961/s27.jpgUnnatural Selection - 20 :gsicon:

Kill one of every animal species in the game in any game mode.

You will encounter animals of various sorts as you play through the game. Some you will encounter on a regular basis, others you will have to search for carefully. Find and kill each of the following animals to complete the requirements for this achievement:

Small Animals:

• Armadillo
  • Beaver
  • Boar
  • Bobcat
  • Chicken
  • Cougar
  • Coyote
  • Cow
  • Deer
  • Dog
  • Duck
  • Fox
  • Goat
  • Pig (Domestic)
  • Skunks
  • Snake
  • Rabbit
  • Raccoon
  • Wolf

Birds:

• Crow
  • Eagle
  • Hawk
  • Owl
  • Seagull
  • Songbird
  • Vulture

Larger Animals:

• Bear
  • Bighorn
  • Buck
  • Buffalo
  • Elk
  • Horse (Wild)
  • Horse (Domestic)

Note: This achievement has been known to unlock at different times for different people.

thx for the list... sorry couldn't locate one in the search for sum reason i'll triple check next time save making unwanted threads:(
If you can't locate a guide due to there being no word tags attached to it check the games forum.

If there is a current active guide it will be stuck at the top. The search on this website isn't all that effective when it comes to looking through 1000+ threads titled achievement guide unless there are associated tags with he post.

Most people don't use them, or even know you can add key word tags to a post.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone confirm that you can get this achievement from killing animals in both single player and multiplayer please. I know the achievement says, any game mode, but I just wanted to confirm.

Also, could someone tell me if you have to have anything special or completed any challenges, etc before the legendary animals appear. Oh, and do the legendary animals appear in multiplayer?

Edited by RedDwarfUK

Can someone confirm that you can get this achievement from killing animals in both single player and multiplayer please. I know the achievement says, any game mode, but I just wanted to confirm.

Also, could someone tell me if you have to have anything special or completed any challenges, etc before the legendary animals appear. Oh, and do the legendary animals appear in multiplayer?

You can do it in Singe OR Multiplayer, but combinations don't count. You have to get them all in one or other game mode.

The legendary animals appear as part of one of the challenges. I can't remember if it was Master Hunter (1 or 2) or Sharpshooter (1 or 2) but they do appear. Check the challenge lists.