Rentable property on Ridgewood Farm

So there's a rentable property (shack like) at Ridgewood Farm. Cost is $5, a small change compared to the other properties ($50, $100, and $200 for the house that u need the deed for).

The only thing that I have not been able to do it to SAVE there.

it said that the site is available overnight and I will be able to SAVE there once and it's gone.

I went there and I wasn't able to find the "bed" or whatever place I have to press :ybut: on to save the game..

Anyone else have this problem? Or a solution.... lol.

This is my third time here and I kinda just want to leave and pitch my campsite the next time it happened

It's just a rental property, you only get it for one night.

There are a couple of mission 'periods' around that farm that will stop it being available. Come back later and i'm sure it will all be fine, just depends where you are in the story i guess.

Im sure there is a matress/rug on the floor that you can save at.

But are you not just better off setting up camp and saving there?

Yes you walk to the top left section of the hut and theres a matress on the floor where the option of save will appear.

• 1 month later...

On my stats, it reads as having thirteen Player Houses. I'm at the rentable property on the map (mentioned above). This map here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/guides/961-prop.jpg

suggests the 14th property needed towards 100% is the rentable property in question. Can anyone shed some light on this? I only need one house to go.

On my stats, it reads as having thirteen Player Houses. I'm at the rentable property on the map (mentioned above). This map here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/guides/961-prop.jpg

suggests the 14th property needed towards 100% is the rentable property in question. Can anyone shed some light on this? I only need one house to go.

yeah you need to rent the house. you need all houses