Noms de Guerre - Band of Brothers title help.

IISpiderII

Does anyone have this title yet?

• Band of Brothers - Clear all Campaign Episodes with other people

I have beaten the game on 3 difficulties and have almost always played with at least 1 person every time. I might have done some solo here and there but I know for a fact that I did extreme with my friend the entire time. we did the first 4 episodes one day then finished the rest the next but I still don't have this title.

Does anyone have this or know why it didn't unlock? Maybe I have to host? Or I'm thinking maybe I need to have a full party for every single area but just want to clarify.

Since i saw your post, i figured i would do some testing~! all i found was ps3 side so might not be considered 100% valid for the xbox people

I started at chapter 1-1 (i beelieve i did the pro with 4 but i didnt choose to keep doing it since there is no data from the pro in the stats area)

I only started the room if i had 4 people, and i only counted an area as complete if eevery area all 4 slots were filled and the chapter endeed with 4, if anything less happened i exited and redid

i did do the secret area on 1-2 and unless im forgetting something the secret path has the next area but does not skip an area, i checked my stats and i believe so i dont feel like redoing 1-2 unless people tell me that there is an area im forgetting about

I did the full game on the same difficulty, and had 3 others in every area, i also got the 386? trophy along the way so its not like ive been alone, upon beating 6-4 I got no title... so heres the basic's

either...

A) its glitched (it better fucking not be -.-)

B) it has to be done in 1 FULL cycle (least realistic title ever, i can rarly keep 3 others for the full chapter...)

C) I missed an area

D) Pro's are required to get them all

E) my difficulty was too low (i see no mention of it though)

F) I somehow made an error like someone left/joined without me noticing (doubtful)

G) there is more to this title...

Sorry i cant help more, but i hope someone is atleast thankful i took some time to post some notes on it ^^;; sorry i cant help more

Since i saw your post, i figured i would do some testing~! all i found was ps3 side so might not be considered 100% valid for the xbox people

I started at chapter 1-1 (i beelieve i did the pro with 4 but i didnt choose to keep doing it since there is no data from the pro in the stats area)

I only started the room if i had 4 people, and i only counted an area as complete if eevery area all 4 slots were filled and the chapter endeed with 4, if anything less happened i exited and redid

i did do the secret area on 1-2 and unless im forgetting something the secret path has the next area but does not skip an area, i checked my stats and i believe so i dont feel like redoing 1-2 unless people tell me that there is an area im forgetting about

I did the full game on the same difficulty, and had 3 others in every area, i also got the 386? trophy along the way so its not like ive been alone, upon beating 6-4 I got no title... so heres the basic's

either...

A) its glitched (it better fucking not be -.-)

B) it has to be done in 1 FULL cycle (least realistic title ever, i can rarly keep 3 others for the full chapter...)

C) I missed an area

D) Pro's are required to get them all

E) my difficulty was too low (i see no mention of it though)

F) I somehow made an error like someone left/joined without me noticing (doubtful)

G) there is more to this title...

Sorry i cant help more, but i hope someone is atleast thankful i took some time to post some notes on it ^^;; sorry i cant help more

Yea I have been doing what you just said since yesterday. I'm almost done too and will report what happens. I haven't missed a single chapter and been playing with randoms, always making sure the same 4 make it from the start to the end of a chapter. Just need to finish episode 5.

Ok I just finished my easy run. I got the beat easy achievement so I know I did every area but the title still did not unlock :(. I hosted every match and made sure to start only with 4 and at the end of a chapter (not area) the same 4 were still there or I would redo it. Maybe you have to have to beat an episode with the same 4 in one run for it to count? I had to finish a few episodes/chapters with different groups cause they kept dropping. The only thing that concerns me about that is Episode 1 Chapter 2. Don't you have to beat it twice with the second time going through the secret area? Maybe beat that episode a second time after final episode?

I'm not sure but I am not sinking another 4-5 hours on a guess. So if anyone wants to do a entire run on easy in one sitting let me know. Don't need a mic either, just going to run through it quickly. I'll post on the trade thread as well.

Edited by IISpiderII

Ok I just finished my easy run. I got the beat easy achievement so I know I did every area but the title still did not unlock :(. I hosted every match and made sure to start only with 4 and at the end of a chapter (not area) the same 4 were still there or I would redo it. Maybe you have to have to beat an episode with the same 4 in one run for it to count? I had to finish a few episodes/chapters with different groups cause they kept dropping. The only thing that concerns me about that is Episode 1 Chapter 2. Don't you have to beat it twice with the second time going through the secret area? Maybe beat that episode a second time after final episode?

I'm not sure but I am not sinking another 4-5 hours on a guess. So if anyone wants to do a entire run on easy in one sitting let me know. Don't need a mic either, just going to run through it quickly. I'll post on the trade thread as well.

I later did the other path on 1-2, with 4 people and got nothing... I believe its glitched or we are not understanding it correctly, this isnt the first time that the guide will be wrong about something