Does Splitscreen player 2 get Achievements and in game Progress?

JDUB XL

I'm not sure, but if you're still wondering I played Split-screen with my bro also and he was called "P1" and i was "P2" so it's concerning. Also, when i played not of my emotes were set correctly, they were default.

In the end, i'm not sure. But it would be tragic if you couldn't.

I played split-screen with a friend who recovered his gold gamertag on my box, and he received no achievements. No achievements for split-screen player 2 is my least favorite thing about this game.

So in a slit-screen co-op campaign, player 1 gets achievements but player 2 doesn't???

Wow, thats lame.:confused:

this is such a let down... really. we (my bf and i) bought the game last week, and were so stoked to play, because lately it seems it's hard to find a good game you can play split scree co-op. we both love to game, and we're not pro's by any means, but it's fun and we do take it pretty seriously.

So we start the game, offline, co-op... get thru the first two episodes, and decide to call it quits for the night... and on the stats screen, i have nothing to show for any of it... SERIOUSLY??

I checked a couple of other forums, just to make sure we hadn't done something wrong in the set-up, but no... as a matter of fact some jerk had the audacity tell someone that rewarding player 2 with points/achievements/gear was like "asking a friend to come over and help you move a chair, then the friend demanding to be payed." LOL, yeah, not quite... his thought process was that if both players have gold accounts, then why dont you both buy the game and play on your own televisions...

seems like a solution, except that we live together, we have the same xbox, and the same tv... and I WANT MY ACHIEVEMENTS CAPCOM!:uzi: