Minimum playthroughs: 4

Missable achievements: None

Glitched achievements: None

Offline: 24 (1000)

Online: 0 (0)

Cheats disable achievements: No cheats

Controls

RB: Hold to skip text

RT: Jump scenes that you have already seen before (Much faster than holding RB to skip, but can't jump scenes you've never seen)

Walkthrough

This is a simple game where you just make the right dialogue choices to get to each ending. The choices guide is available in Japanese, so I will link to it here.

There are four characters and four possible good endings:

1. 高山 メイベル

2. 星野 希咲

3. 椎名 理瀬

4. 田中 盾子

On the fourth route, there is a special bad ending you must see in order to get one of the CGs. None of the other bad endings are required. On Nov. 22, when you are giving the following choices:

a. メイベルを信じる

b. 信じない

Save here and choose B for the bad ending. Reload the save and choose a to continue.

After you have seen all the endings, you need to go into EXTRA menu and enter CG, MUSIC, WORDS, and then the STATUS to get the rest of the achievements.

Conclusion

Very easy and quick 1000!

• 1 month later...

Just a tip, don't press the start button and save. That option is called a Quick Save which you can only use under the quick load option. Quick loads go away after you turn off your xbox. So only save in the options menu by pressing the Y button, that's if your planning on quitting.

Edited by MattDB87

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It took me 2.5 hours to finish this, but in between I got tired of holding RB so I went to take a shower and had food. Eventually I remember I had duct tape at home, so I held down RB with tape while I watch a DVD on my laptop.

The key to note to finishing this thing quickly is that you can press RB to fast forward from the start. Press Y, go to options and change everything to fast (I could post a screenshot if I remember to take a pic of the settings). The longest playthrough would obviously be the first one, in which you can't press RT to jump forward to the next scene that you haven't watch. After the first playthrough, just press RT whenever you hit a scene to try to jump forward. I completed the 4th girl in about 10 minutes simply by using RT to jump forward.

It may also help slightly if you make a save before the first choice (21 Oct) is made, complete one playthrough, and then reload the file and continue making other choices for the other playthrough. It doesn't really matter though as you can press RT right from the start to jump to 21 Oct.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

To use the RB Skip Method you have to change something in the OPTIONS, press Y during the game to get in there. I don't know which option you exactly have to change, I just changed everything and it worked well for me.

Another very easy 1k.

Did it under 2 hours.

Love those easy visual novels. Thanks to you, sanger!

• 4 weeks later...
To use the RB Skip Method you have to change something in the OPTIONS, press Y during the game to get in there. I don't know which option you exactly have to change, I just changed everything and it worked well for me.

Another very easy 1k.

Did it under 2 hours.

Love those easy visual novels. Thanks to you, sanger!

It Is the thIrd optIon from the top. Click right 1 time to change settings

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
No Fate! Only the Power of Will

Overview:

Estimated achievement difficulty: 1

Estimated time for 1000: 1.5 hours.

Minimum playthroughs: 4

Missable achievements: None

Glitched achievements: None

Offline: 24 (1000)

Online: 0 (0)

Cheats disable achievements: No cheats

Controls

RB: Hold to skip text

RT: Jump scenes that you have already seen before (Much faster than holding RB to skip, but can't jump scenes you've never seen)

Walkthrough

This is a simple game where you just make the right dialogue choices to get to each ending. The choices guide is available in Japanese, so I will link to it here.

There are four characters and four possible good endings:

1. 高山 メイベル

2. 星野 希咲

3. 椎名 理瀬

4. 田中 盾子

On the fourth route, there is a special bad ending you must see in order to get one of the CGs. None of the other bad endings are required. On Nov. 22, when you are giving the following choices:

a. メイベルを信じる

b. 信じない

Save here and choose B for the bad ending. Reload the save and choose a to continue.

After you have seen all the endings, you need to go into EXTRA menu and enter CG, MUSIC, WORDS, and then the STATUS to get the rest of the achievements.

Conclusion

Very easy and quick 1000!

Links dead?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.

• 4 months later...