Achievement Trading Thread

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if anyone's around, I'm up for it. I'll be on from about 3:30 to whenever tonight.

We take turns getting to 50 wins. I can do the 20 losses myself lol.

Also, how would I run in to you. Private matches don't count so do I go to random, host, and keep rejecting random matches online until I find you?

GT is BT52694.

Edited by bt52694

Namco-Bandai needs to work on their matchmaking. Only 4 or 5 potentials show up at a time??? Sometimes you have to re-search MULTIPLE times just to find someone you are in a party with. They should let you do ranked party invites and just get it over with.

Namco-Bandai needs to work on their matchmaking. Only 4 or 5 potentials show up at a time??? Sometimes you have to re-search MULTIPLE times just to find someone you are in a party with. They should let you do ranked party invites and just get it over with.

So you can see Gamertags when searching Ranked? That makes it a little easier then

So you can see Gamertags when searching Ranked? That makes it a little easier then

You can see them....just getting them to show up in that list of only 5 can get frustrating. Plus, as you are searching, that person is in an "open session" so ANYONE can see them and try to get in their match. So while searching, someone may try to get in a match with your party member, they will have to back out, and then create a NEW session.....the whole process can get lengthy.

Tried to boost with someone earlier. It's very easy to boost. However there are some drawbacks.

When you win, you earn BP. If you earn 100BP, you are bumped to Trainee. Since you are a Trainee, and your opponent is Beginner, you will no longer be able to see him under "same level"

The answer: Lose matches (not sure if quitting lowers BP), so you are both Beginner, and able to boost again.

If you are a Beginner, feel free to message me. I'm interested in anyone who can help trade wins toward 50.

I'm on the beta dashboard so I can't voice chat.

Edited by demi

Just to clarify, you CANT quit. The game would not let me do anything by pressing Start. They pretty much force you to finish the game aside from shutting off your Xbox/Dashboarding

I did some testing, and turns out fighting advanced people simply "gives" you 0BP. You have to fight on the same level in order to lose BP.

Losing on Beginner only bumps you 10, while Trainee bumps you 25.

Also the best time to boost is late at night. Literally nobody is online. I can find ZERO Beginners.

Just to clarify, you CANT quit. The game would not let me do anything by pressing Start. They pretty much force you to finish the game aside from shutting off your Xbox/Dashboarding

I did some testing, and turns out fighting advanced people simply "gives" you 0BP. You have to fight on the same level in order to lose BP.

Losing on Beginner only bumps you 10, while Trainee bumps you 25.

Also the best time to boost is late at night. Literally nobody is online. I can find ZERO Beginners.

oh no they can quit alright. most of the time its when my uj/team uj is about to finish them off - mainly team i.e more time

most games dont let people quit but it doesnt stop them from flicking the switch or going back to the dashboard the sneaky bastards.

and i wonder wheteher its possible to hack disconnection statistics, because i versed some one with close to 200 matches and a 0/10 disconnection, but when he was losing he just quit...i dont even...argh:mad:

the only games that actually have a decent system are racing games.

i remember mario kart wii if you quit automatic last for you, and if theres twelve players worse than you you lost points eqqual too 5+ first place finishes. and the best part is the person winning actually gets the win

one personal drawback however was that at the time my computer was acting up and i constantly paid the price but im still happy the rules were there

I played Deidara once last night (piked Random and it landed on Diedara), and OMG. Now I know why people refuse to play this online anymore. I completely MURDERED the other person just by mashing X.

If anyone wants 50 wins... find unsuspecting noobs and play Diedara ; )

For the record I only mash Y @ the char screen. I dont care who I use, I'm trying to lose BP anyway so I hope I get crap chars. But man if I aint gonna just quit on Diedara players (actually havent ran into any lately - they must be prevalent in the upper levels)

Ok, new revelation:

Getting a draw earns both players half of winning. So each player would get 100BP on Trainee/Under/Upperclassman etc.

So the plan to boost would be to check the leaderboards to see how large a rank is before the next. Then have each player drop to the minimum amount to the next, then earn that amount from a draw. Now both players are on the next rank, and can boost again.

Happy boosting.