Is this game any good or should I buy AC2?

ellerkerm5000

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't played the second yet but I loved the first one! I recommend it to get the story and gameplay mechanics down. I mean im sure you would be fine starting with 2 but number 1 was a great game by itself. I recommend it. You could probably get it real cheap too

there the same.. if you want achievement point buy the 360 and if you want trophies buy the ps3.. thats the only thing thats diffrent.. the goals are the same en the Uplay points are alo the same

so just pick it for you favorite console :)

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely get both. The first one is cheap enough that there should be no question about it. The second one is already going down in price. So you can manage paying the same amount for a brand new game and getting both of these.

I know you've probably already made your decision, but if you haven't I'll chip in my 2 cents.

I personally loved both games, and in my book AC2 was the GoTY last year. But AC1 was a better setting for the type of game, as well as a great story. The beginning of AC2 will be pretty confusing, as will several other things, if you haven't played through the first. And as I said before, I just enjoyed the crusades setting better than Renaissance Italy.

All that being said, if you're a completionist and don't care for collectables or story lines, do NOT play the first game. There are a total of 480 collectables with 420 flags and 60 templars that can take some time and some of them are a little glitchy, especially the templars. If you don't mind collectables, then make sure to ALWAYS have this website up on a nearby computer while you're playing and check off any flag that you pick up or you'll be posting in the "99 flag club" thread.

• 3 weeks later...