|03-11-2010, 12:00 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2008
Scrap Metal Achievement Guide
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 5/10
- Offline: 9
- Online: 3
- Approximate amount of time to 200: ?
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Number of missable achievements: None
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements? No cheat codes
- Does difficulty affect achievements? No
Kicking the tires5 Complete the Single Player tutorial mission.
- Just beat the tutorial mission. Easy, just do two laps, use nitro, and kill a guy and you will unlock this.
Mr. Awesome15 Defeat the Awesomeland End Boss
- Just beat all missions in Awesomeland and you will unlock this.
Sal15 Defeat the Gastown End Boss
- Again, beat all missions in Gastown.
Semi Slapshot15 Defeat the Coal Harbour End Boss
- Finish all missions in Coal Harbour.
Alex Alternator15 Defeat the Motordome End Boss
- Beat the final mission in the Motordome.
Petrov Piston15 Defeat the East District End Boss
- Get through all East District missions and finish the last mission for this achievement.
Cletus Clutch15 Defeat the Wetlands End Boss
- Go through the Wetlands and finish the final mission to get this achievement.
Ricky Bricktop20 Defeat the Downtown End Boss
- Last story related achievement, just get through all missions and beat the final boss.
Bling bling25 Achieve all gold medals for all Single Player missions
- This will take up the majority of time spent on this game. All I can suggest is practice and patience. Most missions are fairly simple and can be beaten easily, but some can be frustrating. If you need help on a particular mission, just ask for it.
King of the Hill20 Win first place in an Xbox LIVE King of the Hill match.
- Just win and King of the Hill match online. If you are not good, it may take a few tries.
Dominator20 Win first place in an Xbox LIVE Race match.
- Win a online race. Same as above, just keep trying until you win.
Scrap Yard20 Take out 20 or more opponents in an Xbox LIVE Derby.
- This one is easy and can be hard at the same time. Just get into an online Derby match and try to stay alive and take out 20 people. If you are playing against REALLY good players, try again later.
If you have any suggestions or input please post and I will add it and give you credit! Please do not use without my permission.
Last edited by Mr_Beast; 03-11-2010 at 02:23 AM.
|03-11-2010, 12:42 AM||#3|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Edmonton, AB - Canada
Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!
Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
|03-11-2010, 08:13 AM||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2008
It may be your first guide and its appreciated but theres already a good guide for this game and its already been stickied so making this is pointless lol
|07-03-2011, 02:19 AM||#7|
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sin City, NV
No guide or extra solutions are "point less", I know what your trying to say there but it was rather harsh way of saying it. I find multiple guides and solutions refreshing becasue others may have a different point of view and or way of going about things that may be easier for some than others.