Medal Guide

Doominatorx6

I did it.

I got ALL the medals in the game, and I have to say the guide on xbox.com is really lacking. Here is the exact translation from the japanese site.

Note that some of these are REALLY cryptic, but they are not hard to locate if you think. I will add everything I remember for certain levels.

Level 1

Nuketa box just down the street just pass through the first pipe

(I dont remember the exact location, but when you have to turn around, i think it's after you see the cops, go under a platform into a crawl space. There is a box with the medal)

Pass through the street where you can get out of the sewers and destroy the box, I box it went

(In the sewers there is a box you can break, and it hides a crawlspace. In this crawlspace is the medal)

After climbing the ladder in a box right outside either two single sewer

Level 2

Communications tower after the movie show, without the wires, boxes set out on a vacant lot after repeated climbing down a ladder near

After destroying communication towers, there are places we climb to the left and right in the trash as much an alley without an exit at the front of the wire.

Vampire slaying there with a sniper rifle you've got to help him with women automatically

(After you pick up the sniper rifle, use the youtube videos to find it, you'll see a woman being chased by a vampire. Kill the vampire and you get the medal.)

After destroying communications tower, turn right into the alley in front of the exit points down on the wire,

Vampire close watch of climbing the ladder of which went ahead

(Instead of heading to the gate to end the level, head up the buildings. It's hard to describe but you'll see a vampire on top of one of them. Snipe him and collect the medal right near him.)

Level 3

After the movie becomes a female vampire, go climb up the trash from the roof just went down stairs

And can you get to be coming down the pipe, so there is a place we go forward in the walk go directly to the wall without getting out of

Climb the ladder in place so that its orbit where the Vampire Women

I've got the edge of a ladder hanging down to the courtyard of the security company have been and continue to move to the right

Without entering the door, and we also go over the wire to go further back, there can drop the roof so that wire

Level 4

Corner where the second sniper 7

Go east one where the second shot, because there down the south side of the innermost location (after all from the sniper mission)

5 near the center of a vast parking lot just east and just Zutsu the second shot from the location (after all from the sniper mission)

Level 5

Box in the northwest of the westernmost parking lot of the body

Turn right and proceed in the way the girl after the breakdown of the movie

The woman behind the Vampire box opposite the confluence of the last location (? Kill the sniper to go in)

Level 6

After I got off the ladder and defeat the enemy first with a knife, got out of the box office in the south where there is a knife in front of the fence along the road go left

Position in the box to be visible from the ladder on the way down to the warehouse to the east of the east, the location is adjacent to the tower around you

Box under the stairs near the vampire and police crows

Level 7

Filled the room with an iron pipe

Three were in the room containing the central floor Vampire

Enter the room on your left and turn left when you come to the first floor corner of the room next to pass through further

Level 8

In a box and climb the ladder to the roof in the last minute and you come to the northwest along the boundary line from the starting

North office box off the pipe you come down the ladder to the roof of the south near the starting point to climb the ladder

降Ritara the ground go up the ladder from the roof of the starting point, because the box in the back passage to promote the two people in the street near the northeast

Level 9

No Medals

Level 10

I climbed the ladder in the back yard right direction to reach the security company

After leaving the parking lot, then take the front left, climb the pipe on the roof in the dead end I lapped the Vampire

Go two second through the parking lot, look for a box of waste places across the old man stopped walking slowly

Level 11

Box next to the eastern slope of the track

Advanced in the southwest of the roof box to walk up the wall to the east of the iron box full stop (with required flows to pass through the fence to destroy the boxes nearby)

Roof of the building in the northeast of the site full stop (Climb the pipe from the wall)

Level 12

Do not sneak into the warehouse facility, the Vampire Mino Kubo near the tip of the horn and go to the far north

(Run right of the entrance. In the video, you'll see him break several boxes for ammo. Go past here and to the edge of the screen. You'll see a single vampire. Unload a clip in him and the medal is right of where he was.)

Immediately surrounded by a fence on the left box in the Research Facility

(Hard to miss, this is a box near the entrance.)

When you come to have a box right next to go since I slide down the ladder when you go to premises Institute (in the northeast more)

(To the right of the end of the level there is a building. The box is behind this building. Note to get here you have to climb towers and use ziplines.)

Level 13

After defeating the steam valve has been hit vampire, and back to the door and broke the fences Vampire

(When you have to open a steam valve after vampires come after you in the sewers. The door they break down has the medal, don't come back here until you have a sniper rifle to fight them)

Box-house Monitoring

(Where you killed the vampire in level 12 to disable the cameras. There's a box here with the medal)

Turn right and proceed west to join Hank, there is a fence on your left. West from the roof of the building roof of a building on the right → wicket to go to the north fence

Box where he climbed the stairs to go to the west

(Again, think of level 12. This is on the roof somewhere, there are cops on the roof if it helps you find it.)

Level 14

No Medals

Level 15

Female vampire with a right turn and proceed to destroy the box set foot south of the location of the disk opposite

(While you are climbing up the rocks, you'll notice a female vampire guarding a medal. This is hard to miss, either kill the vampire or sneak around her to get the medal. Sneaking is doable but not recommended.)

↑ went in full swing in the east there is something so close to the climb (the next crack in the rock)

(Again, another one hard to miss. As you continue to climb the rocks, after you make a jump, instead of going right and up, go down. The medal should be in front of you.)

When to go to help the Kerry thing, after clambered in cooperation, because there is a place where the box down the left

(While you run along the pipe, after you meet up with your captain, you'll see two boxes. The medal is in one of these. Note you can't get back on the pipe. You have to kill 2 vampires, one on the stairs and one in the open to get out. You REQUIRE 2 knives for this part.)

Level 16

Near the starting point, go climb a pipe to the roof of the south-east impasse, where he climbed the building next to the corpse dangling from a container near the door lock jump

(After you shoot a lock near the start, there will be two vampires up here. Kill them or avoid them, kill prefered, and jump up to the building nearest the gate. Medal is up here.)

Car parking near the center of a large map of the northwest

(Follow the video for this one. It's right in the open, but grab it FAST and hide or the vampires will see you.)

Room in the middle box sewer

(While in the sewer, you'll see what looks like a power station, with a corpse inside and a vampire walking around outside. The medal is in a crate here.)

Level 17

Parking behind the first (broken glass after the event, got off rather quick before hanging from a railing, do not skip anything in the roof)

After Czechoslovakia split into two groups, the sign went back up the ladder to climb the stairs on the right

Southwest corner of parking lot last

Level 18

Because there is something in the back of the box to the left 曲Gareru

(Follow the road until you see a white car, or was it a van? Make a left and you'll find the box. There is a vampire staring at the white... vehicle so keep that in mind.)

When you come to office in a box car and drive for hours across the North

Fence to the north and south doors and proceed to destroy the lock is one where there wandering the Vampire 2, north

(After you shoot out the first lock, you'll see a vampire between two locked gates. The gate near him has a box in it. Distract him then smash the box.)

Two residential buildings in the northwest of the closet floor (※ be placed randomly into one of four cabinet?)

(When you have to get the items out of the cabinets, there are 4 cabinets. The 3rd you open has the UV mine you need to continue. Whatever cabinet you DIDNT open has the medal.)

Level 19

No medals

Continued...

Edited by Doominatorx6

Level 20

Box at the top of a building on the right into the area where the guard

(Where you knife the guard on the tower early on, climb up to the top and break the box for the medal)

down and defeat the enemy at the top of one building in the northeast of

(Before you use a zipline at the top of a building, there is a sniper. If you kill him he drops the medal.)

After defeating enemies, the boss will go to the gas station in the southeast of the container and never returned to the command vehicle? Appeared, and drop down

(At the end of the level, BEFORE you head to the command vehicle, head down and left to the gas station. Here you will fight a mini-boss, kill him for the medal.)

Level 21

Climbed more places to go with the roof of the building in front of the duct starting point

(Check the rooftops nearby when the level starts)

When you reach the roof, so there is a box with wires go from the roof to the west, where he climbed to jump from the top of the box without breaking

(I can't really point this one out, but there is a wooden box, near some pipes IN THE WALL that you must climb on to get to the roof. The medal is on the roof. NOTE you must not destroy this box.)

The square tower of three boxes of floor special forces fight

(While you are fighting the soldiers by the crane, head up the tower with the boxes on each level of the "building." I believe the medal is on the second level of the tower in one of the boxes.)

Level 22

Always went back down the stairs from the start, the most southwestern Map

(Look around for some stairs at the beginning of the level, head down them to get the medal)

Special Forces behind the right side of the room, go to the other side of the road you come to the first out of steam

(At some point, you'll pass a room with a guy in it. Kill him, and take the medal with is near where he was)

The last three stairs up to the next level

(To the left of the the stairs leading to the end of the level)

Levels 23+24 - NONE

Wow. Hope that helps, sorry it isn't more detailed, I recommend checking out the xbox.com guide (http://forums.xbox.com/31524374/ShowPost.aspx) for extra information.

I can't remember the earlier levels since I got those medals on my first go round. The videos I am refering to are on THIS youtube channel. (http://www.youtube.com/user/JhonLloyd)

I recommend doing these on a seperate playthrough (some are impossible to do with the S-rank) from your rank achievements.

Edited by Doominatorx6

Do you need the medals to get the S ranks in each mission or can you just get the medals in a separate playthrough and worry about the S ranks later?

Some of these, (level 15 comes to mind) CANNOT be done for both the S rank and the medal, as you have to go out of your way and expend ammo/knives/etc to get back on track.

I recommend two playthroughs, though some levels if done correctly can be completed with both all 3 medals and the S rank.

• 2 weeks later...