Achievement Trading Thread

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who wants to attempt to boost to lvl 50 or 25 or any thing like player and ranked matches message me Cuz I finished the first one a couple days ago and I really wanna finish this one too. Unfortunately challenge mode is being retarded... :(

According to the guides, boosting doesn't work anymore for the D-card

It takes in the upwards of winning 1,000 matches if you want to boost it at all. So the only option is to get better at the game and good luck with that since as of CS the competition has gotten higher.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1365/UPkEgJM=.jpgAniki Is Watching You - 10 :gsicon:

[Player Match] Observe more than 10 matches.

If any group of ppl out there are playing id like to join and get this achievement. I only have one friend with a copy of the game. I figure if i try to go into a random group ill probably get booted out.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1365/UPkEgJM=.jpgAniki Is Watching You - 10 :gsicon:

[Player Match] Observe more than 10 matches.

If any group of ppl out there are playing id like to join and get this achievement. I only have one friend with a copy of the game. I figure if i try to go into a random group ill probably get booted out.

Actually people are quite nice when it comes to Player Matches. In CT I got this by joining some Japanese players and we had some funny matches.

Actually people are quite nice when it comes to Player Matches. In CT I got this by joining some Japanese players and we had some funny matches.

It's odd. The people I have met on CT and CS are MUCH nicer than SF.

SF kinda has that "Halo" feel to it where every scrub goes in and thinks they are badass.

That's not to say there arem't exceptions on either side though.

BB is alot of fun and relatively underground as far as fighting games go so it kinda turnes out that only the people who really like fighting games got it (and people who want achievments =P )

Looking to boost any related achievements...except for the d-cards that one is on you.

The achievements I need are online related yes, but also "Hang on Looseley", "Aniki is watching you", "M.C. Hammer", & "Don't Touch The Merchandise". My wireless adapter is getting fixed but i shall be online very soon. So don't hesitate with the requests bcuz i will get to them.

Thankx.

Looking to boost any related achievements...except for the d-cards that one is on you.

The achievements I need are online related yes, but also "Hang on Looseley", "Aniki is watching you", "M.C. Hammer", & "Don't Touch The Merchandise". My wireless adapter is getting fixed but i shall be online very soon. So don't hesitate with the requests bcuz i will get to them.

Thankx.

You don't need boosting for those, I did them all alone - used two controllers for some both under my control.

• 2 weeks later...

The Japanesse community rape me in this game. . . and make me look like I'm their bitch. . . . I then proceed to assume the fetile position in a corner. . . . lol (Note BlazBlue is the 2nd 2D fighting game I've owned)

Looking to boost those 100 player matches sometime, just send me a message if you're interested! I figure we'll switch off every win so it doesn't get boring? (No one likes to lose 100 matches in a row :p)

I'll play player matches with you so you can get your achievement, but my benefit would be practice so I'm not fond of this switching/letting each other win.

If would like to play instead of boost, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to rank boost to 50. I am currently ranked 30 and would like to boost with someone ranked 25+. We would boost in player matches about 1-5 levels a day or whatever you want to do. It doesn't take THAT long if the loser uses a low hp character like Carl and it is set to 1 round. Send me a FR if interested!

GT: Unreal Lizard

• 4 weeks later...
just wanna boost the 100 player matches win, im lvl 44 so we might also be able to help each other lvl up a bit.

GT: jonecup89

The achievement is actually only "play 100 player matches" not "win" unless they fixed the glitch/patched it.

If you want to spar, friend me.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey yo everyone, I am also trying to get the Aniki is watching you achievement. I happened to get the 100 matches played achievement by getting my butt handed to me by a really good Ragna player here in the forums lol.

GT TheMetalFonzy. I main Tsubaki btw.

If you need to get some wins feel free to beat my Tager. I'm only level 9 so it won't raise you much though. I just want to play some matches for the 100 matches played. I'll also help you on any other achievement I have done that you don't have.

If you need to get some wins feel free to beat my Tager. I'm only level 9 so it won't raise you much though. I just want to play some matches for the 100 matches played. I'll also help you on any other achievement I have done that you don't have.

Man that was fun dude. Thanks to you I just got the Aniki is watching achivement. See ya online again man! Also, desperation 360!!!

• 4 weeks later...