Your Best Put Downs

OK, MW2 has been out for a while now, and everybody knows about the boosters and glitchers. And everybody gives them a piece of their mind.

So heres some of my best put downs.

1 - After playing FFA, and a glitcher (squeaky little kid) boosted a nuke, he starts saying "omg I cant believe I got a nuke", so I replied

"Oh f*ck off you boosted that, your more transparent than the sheet that covers your bed when you p*ss yourself".

2 - After arguing with some one for 10 minutes, I call him a dickhead, his answer "at least i've got one", I laughed and said

"OMG, you are thicker than the yellow pages", his reply "Is that a newspaper?"

Both are pretty shocking, I know, but i'm sure everybody can do better than that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some kid was arguing with me for like 10 minutes, so after just listening to him bitch in a 12 year old voice, I had to shut him down, as soon as he said "your momma"..

Lmao I hit him with this:

"Your mommas so fat she runs around the house with Akimbo sandwiches"

Even he started laughing before he backed out. I pretty much won that e-fight.

i had a few awesome comebacks that made everyone laugh in the lobby, but i forgot them :(.

i just say what is on top of my head.

i remember one tho,

some guy was being a noob with the grenade launcher, and he said

"If there was 3 of you, you would be half as good as me"

i replied,

"If there were 3 dicks in my mouth, i would be half as gay as you!"

i had a few awesome comebacks that made everyone laugh in the lobby, but i forgot them :(.

i just say what is on top of my head.

i remember one tho,

some guy was being a noob with the grenade launcher, and he said

"If there was 3 of you, you would be half as good as me"

i replied,

"If there were 3 dicks in my mouth, i would be half as gay as you!"

lol nice comeback..thats funny as..i accutally loled

I was in a party and we needed one more person so one of the guys said he had someone on his friends list and he invited him just to find out it was a kid. we played a game and won. In the lobby after the game he started to talk shit, normal xbox gangsta and he started to say your mom this your mom that to everyone, somebody said something back about his mom and he said his mom was dead and of course I told him if I was his mom I would have killed myself to. He got silent then backed out. the guy in the party told me he his mom did kill herself about a month ago and his dad bought him the xbox to keep his mind off of the fact.

The only time I felt bad about something I ever said until he sent me 3-4 messages cussing me out.

Me: (The classic) I screwed your mom last night.

Him: Dude my mom is dead.

Me: Oh yea that reminds me. I borrowed your shovel.

Took him a min to get it and then he just yelled a few expicits then backed out.

Nice.

Some guy once said this one thing and ive said that other thing! LOL FUNNY TIMEZ!!!1

And that one time when you said ^that and I said gtfo. Remember?